Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Game][3.0+] 4 PICS one Word - Connection Game - BETA Tester needed

OP jacksparao

8th April 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Dear All,

The App is kind of 4 PICS one Word..

The App name is : Connections - Reason for Connection is You should think 1 2 3 4 - connect the answer.. So We made the App name into Connections..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...onnectionsfree

=* INSTANT FUN
No registration, no complicated rules. Just start playing and have fun!
* SIMPLE AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Which word are we looking for? Look at the pictures; find out what they have in common. Win!

* BRAINTEASER
Not Just word game... Tease and train your brain to ultimate
* LANGUAGE TRAINER
Apart from play and fun... This game is designed to train your English language skills


Last edited by jacksparao; 8th April 2014 at 02:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Update
I will be updating the app as soon as possible. May be in few hours..
9th April 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Tester
Any best tester around here..
The Following User Says Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #4  
Member
Flag india
Thanks Meter: 21
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
In
I have TAB 2 and S3... I'm ready to test the app...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparao

Any best tester around here..

The Following User Says Thank You to vandy87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag midlands
Thanks Meter: 78
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandy87

I have TAB 2 and S3... I'm ready to test the app...

S2 on 4.4.2
S4 on 4.3
tab on 4.3
Generic 7" on 4.1
Generic 10" on 4.2

All ready to beta test if needed
9th April 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Test
Can you test my app, share your test report..

how UI look ?
Any crash on tablet or mobile?
Any suggestion to improve the app ?




Quote:
Originally Posted by robneymcplum

S2 on 4.4.2
S4 on 4.3
tab on 4.3
Generic 7" on 4.1
Generic 10" on 4.2

All ready to beta test if needed

9th April 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Test and share report

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandy87

I have TAB 2 and S3... I'm ready to test the app...

The Following User Says Thank You to jacksparao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 09:54 AM   |  #8  
Member
Flag india
Thanks Meter: 21
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
No issue
The game is very soft and fast..

1 I find the scorl is little hard to use
2 Need more level
3 UI is decent need more improvement
4 In my tablet working like chram..


Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparao

Test and share report

10th April 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag midlands
Thanks Meter: 78
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Runs on all my devices, the game is as you would expect and although the UI works fine, no issues at all it isnt the best thing in the world to look at, could do with some help on that. Even the launcher icon and playstore png for example could do with improving IMO, so let me know if you want any help with that. Also, although I could solve the puzzles, the images used often were 'only just' related to the word to be found, don't know if English is your first language, and if not you've done a fantastic job but some bits of it seemed off somehow. Cant put my finger on it...
Overall though, as a game, it works fine on all I tried, the mechanics are all there just I personally think the looks can be improved, but that could just be me. If this is the first test to check it 'works' then it does, if version 2 of your plan is to improve the UI then I look forward to that, and again, any help with design ideas I'm more than willing to help. I cant code or develop for s**t, past compiling roms, so this is all I could offer

Good luck though all the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to robneymcplum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 497
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Big thanks
Thanks for clar review..

1 I'm not a native English speaker.
2 We are looking for a better icon to replace in play-store..
3 Your ideas & suggestion to improve the app - always welcome.
4 If you can help us in UI part it will be great.. we are lack in UI always..
5 You can reach me personally - jacksparao@gmail.com



Quote:
Originally Posted by robneymcplum

Runs on all my devices, the game is as you would expect and although the UI works fine, no issues at all it isnt the best thing in the world to look at, could do with some help on that. Even the launcher icon and playstore png for example could do with improving IMO, so let me know if you want any help with that. Also, although I could solve the puzzles, the images used often were 'only just' related to the word to be found, don't know if English is your first language, and if not you've done a fantastic job but some bits of it seemed off somehow. Cant put my finger on it...
Overall though, as a game, it works fine on all I tried, the mechanics are all there just I personally think the looks can be improved, but that could just be me. If this is the first test to check it 'works' then it does, if version 2 of your plan is to improve the UI then I look forward to that, and again, any help with design ideas I'm more than willing to help. I cant code or develop for s**t, past compiling roms, so this is all I could offer

Good luck though all the same.


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes