FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Something I want to know the new bootloader

25th March 2014, 06:39 PM |#1  
nelmaster_vc's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Villa Clara
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
A question friends, before taking the last step
I have a Roger I747M with bootloader and modem I747MVLDMF1 with v5 version of MIUI android 4.2.2, now the next thing is, I can update the bootloader to the latest version and still use the rom I have?
It keeps the recovery TWR working?
I can still install custom rom
I hope you can help me solve my doubts.

thanks
 
 
25th March 2014, 07:33 PM |#2  
nelmaster_vc's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Villa Clara
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelmaster_vc

A question friends, before taking the last step
I have a Roger I747M with bootloader and modem I747MVLDMF1 with v5 version of MIUI android 4.2.2, now the next thing is, I can update the bootloader to the latest version and still use the rom I have?
It keeps the recovery TWR working?
I can still install custom rom
I hope you can help me solve my doubts.

thanks

Edit:
Well I have install the last bootloader and last modem and all be work ok, recovery and the same rom , I hope this can help to someone

1st April 2014, 12:07 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Saint-Georges
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Hello, I have a question for you...

I really want miui on my i747m and I search everywhere...I'm not able to install it!
It always give error 7 and talk about d2att wrong...

Someone could explain me how to install this beautiful ROM please.

Michael
1st April 2014, 10:46 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miks1205

Hello, I have a question for you...

I really want miui on my i747m and I search everywhere...I'm not able to install it!
It always give error 7 and talk about d2att wrong...

Someone could explain me how to install this beautiful ROM please.

Michael

How are you trying to install it? Did you go to the official MIUM website?

http://en.miui.com/download.html

Before installing custom ROMs, please do your research thoroughly and be sure you know what you're doing as there is no easier way to brick or backdoor your phone.
1st April 2014, 10:49 PM |#5  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,850
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miks1205

Hello, I have a question for you...

I really want miui on my i747m and I search everywhere...I'm not able to install it!
It always give error 7 and talk about d2att wrong...

Someone could explain me how to install this beautiful ROM please.

Michael

Are you using a up-to-date recovery?
2nd April 2014, 06:43 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Saint-Georges
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry2999

How are you trying to install it? Did you go to the official MIUM website?

Before installing custom ROMs, please do your research thoroughly and be sure you know what you're doing as there is no easier way to brick or backdoor your phone.

I tried with CWM...and now i'm using philz_touch_6.07.9-d2att.tar.
There isn't any official MIUI ROMS for my device : SGH-i747m

i tried a lot custom roms before and all work but i'm not able to install miui using porting roms.
it always give me error 7

i tried to install an old miui rom and work...but i can't take any photo.... it says " can't connect to camera.... error camera "

before, i had a Galaxy S2 International and worked perfectly with MIUI v5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Are you using a up-to-date recovery?

yeah,i 'm using the last version of philz_touch_6.07.9-d2att.tar


BTW, i'm really sorry for my bad english... i'm trying to do my best... ( i'm french )
10th April 2014, 11:53 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Saint-Georges
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
i finaly be able to install it by modifier gprop d2att.

so i have a new problem...i can't get the camera works in every rom i tried...

someone could help me please ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy S III Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank