How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Delete sdcard and mount extSdCard

OP agentulxxx

10th April 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 586

3,082 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentulxxx

Any ideea to overclok CPU and GPU seems my kernel isnt supoport this, how to make-it to support

On my pc i did overclok about 30% :P

That part will probably be pretty tricky because there isn't really any development for it, and almost certainly no source code to build the kernel yourself. Your best bet is to check out some other phones that use the same chipset that might have some development that you can kind of piggyback off of. These other phones would be similar: http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdamast...d=1&cpu=a21654

It looks like the Galaxy Y Plus (i9001) has a decent little development community. The guys there would probably be more helpful with figuring out stuff to do since it has a similar processor. Might try to befriend a kernel dev there and see if they could give you a hand.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...01-development
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread