Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Wearable Apps w/ Andreas Göransson – XDA:DevCon 2014

XDA:DevCon 2014 in Manchester, UK featured quite a few interesting topics as … more

Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[help] vibration not working !!!

OP Mohd Haikal

9th April 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 21

47 posts
Im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. i already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , Now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to VIRTUAL as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, I also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also not working. What to do ? . please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
9th April 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #2  
Reim Empire :P
Thanks Meter: 233

311 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd Haikal

Im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. i already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , Now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to VIRTUAL as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, I also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also
not working. What to do ? . please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup:

I think it's a hardware problem . You should go to Samsung Service Center to repair that. U can use you warranty if you don't root your phone.
9th April 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #3  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 159

491 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd haikal

im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. I already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to virtual as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, i also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also not working. What to do ? . Please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my gt-s5360 using xda app-developers app

is vibration working in other apps
9th April 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,657

4,945 posts
Quote:

Im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. i already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , Now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to VIRTUAL as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, I also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also not working. What to do ? . please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup:

you should just be able to flash this in cwm with system mounted

make sure system is mounted (will display "unmount system") else it wont work
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahbqaxgnxc...iberatecwm.zip
10th April 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 21

47 posts
also not
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishekr700

is vibration working in other apps

also not working on any games.
10th April 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #6  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 159

491 posts
More
Quote:

also not working on any games.

if vibration is not working anywhere in the phone,then it is a hardware problem...
if it is a software problem it would be fixed by flashing stock rom by odin..else visit a serice center
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread