Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,622 Members 44,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[help] vibration not working !!!

Tip us?

Mohd Haikal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default [help] vibration not working !!!

Im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. i already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , Now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to VIRTUAL as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, I also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also not working. What to do ? . please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

GalKill
Old
Thanks Meter 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd Haikal View Post
Im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. i already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , Now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to VIRTUAL as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, I also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also
not working. What to do ? . please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup:

I think it's a hardware problem . You should go to Samsung Service Center to repair that. U can use you warranty if you don't root your phone.

IT'S NOT ABOUT RECOGNITION OR
THE NUMBER OF THANKS YOU
RECEIVE, IT'S ABOUT THE
CONTRIBUTION YOU GIVE TO THE
COMMUNITY.

abhishekr700
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohd haikal View Post
im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. I already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to virtual as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, i also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also not working. What to do ? . Please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my gt-s5360 using xda app-developers app
is vibration working in other apps

Press Thanks If I Helped !!

DEVICE : SAMSUNG GALAXY Y [GT-S5360]
CURRENT ROM : REINCARNATION CM7.2
ROMS TESTED : JELLYBLAST V3 , NEMESIS ONE , CYANOGENMOD 9 , PUREKAT 2.0 , EVOLUTION X4 , HYPERION 8 GMREINCARNATION CM7.2
ROMS TO BE TESTED : JELLYNOID ,
SCRIPTS TESTED/USING : V6 SUPERCHARGER BLACKDOG EDITION , RT-MIXMANAGER,KICKASS KERNALISER
KERNELS TESTED : HELLS FUSION #50 , KURO KERNEL , BLACKREACTOR V5 , WHITEXP KERNEL

marcussmith2626
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2362
Quote:
Im trying to make my menu button and back button using flashable zip file. i already follow the instruction how to flash it completely , Now my galaxy y vibration not working anymore. I already made a test vibration , now it no vibrate anymore. I also trying to change a qwerty.kl to VIRTUAL as i follow in the instruction, also doesnt work, I also flash a fresh stock rom using odin and that way also not working. What to do ? . please give a suggestion or how to fix that. I really appreciate your help. :thumbup::thumbup:

you should just be able to flash this in cwm with system mounted

make sure system is mounted (will display "unmount system") else it wont work
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahbqaxgnxc...iberatecwm.zip

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360

My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!

Mohd Haikal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default also not

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishekr700 View Post
is vibration working in other apps
also not working on any games.

abhishekr700
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
also not working on any games.
if vibration is not working anywhere in the phone,then it is a hardware problem...
if it is a software problem it would be fixed by flashing stock rom by odin..else visit a serice center

Press Thanks If I Helped !!

DEVICE : SAMSUNG GALAXY Y [GT-S5360]
CURRENT ROM : REINCARNATION CM7.2
ROMS TESTED : JELLYBLAST V3 , NEMESIS ONE , CYANOGENMOD 9 , PUREKAT 2.0 , EVOLUTION X4 , HYPERION 8 GMREINCARNATION CM7.2
ROMS TO BE TESTED : JELLYNOID ,
SCRIPTS TESTED/USING : V6 SUPERCHARGER BLACKDOG EDITION , RT-MIXMANAGER,KICKASS KERNALISER
KERNELS TESTED : HELLS FUSION #50 , KURO KERNEL , BLACKREACTOR V5 , WHITEXP KERNEL