Ask a question

No registration required

How to create a ROM?

OP gmarlon7

10th April 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi guys! I have an android kitkat 4.2.2 on my computer and it's in an .iso format. I was just wondering if you could teach me how to run that kitkat on my alcatel one touch t10? thanks guys
10th April 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 590

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarlon7

Hi guys! I have an android kitkat 4.2.2 on my computer and it's in an .iso format. I was just wondering if you could teach me how to run that kitkat on my alcatel one touch t10? thanks guys

iso format for android...? I don't believe there are any iso formats for android phones or tablets. Maybe a version of x86 for the PC or something perhaps. Anyway, don't think there are any options for KK for it, as without source, it would be a HUGE undertaking, even for a skilled developer, to be able to get all the drivers and stuff updated without the source code from the manufacturers. I suggest to read through this thread for info on available versions of CyanogenMod that are compatible as well as tools and files to install a custom recovery or to return to stock if needed: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2016643
10th April 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hey! thanks for the reply but i already did that thing above. Anyway, I just figured out that i really can't do the thing. thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread