Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Root HTC Wildfire

OP georgiadaisy

18th March 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have rooted many phones but this one has me stumped totally. I absolutely cannot unlock the bootloader. Android version 2.3.4 software number 3.01.652.1 I have tried many ways to root this phone. Htc web site gives me error that I must update software but my phone states its up to date??? I have googled this problem and I have tried absolutely everything I have found to root this phone. I know many have had this problem also.
I have seen it repeated times BUT I have NOT found a solution. Please point me in the right direction. I really need to root to remove all the bloatware. I already have spent about 30 hours working on this. Maybe a beta root would work if there is a link to that. I know there is someone that could point me in the right direction. I have looked and tried numerous things and other ways to root but no luck at all. Please help!

I have found the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post21408713 but I just don't understand what to do!! I would happily pay someone to root this phone!!! I am near the Knoxville, TN area. It is NOT activated so if you're interested let me know.
Last edited by georgiadaisy; 18th March 2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: add text
18th March 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Question Please Help!!
I have still not received any help---I have tried making a gold card but when files are extracted to go on gold card it states something is missing???
This is where I found this link--[TUTORIAL][S-OFF] Virgin Mobile CDMA S-OFF Without XTC-Clip Confirmed Working!

I have followed directions exactly---After the files are extracted to gold card they do NOT look like this
F:/PG76DIAG.nbh
F:/PG76DIAG.zip

I only have PG76DIAG.nbh
and PG76DIAG no zip after this file

states my package is incomplete

I did make gold card and tried to look for download elsewhere but I always come up with the same error.

I'm sure there is a way to do this--more wasted hours--someone please help!!
10th April 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #3  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 22

168 posts
More
Your Wildfire S model is CDMA?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread