9th April 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Irbit
Thanks Meter: 133

216 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi! Its my first thread in XDA...
So, when you open SemcCamera.apk with active music, your music is stopped by camera app
I finded method to recording video with playing songs!
1. So decompile your SemcCamera.apk
2. Go to SemcCameraUI.apk\smali\com\sonyericsson\android\ca mera\IntentHelper$BroadcastIntent.smali
3. Find .field public static final MUSICSERVICE_COMMAND_PAUSE:Ljava/lang/String; = "pause"
3.1 And remove "pause" in this line
(lock like this .field public static final MUSICSERVICE_COMMAND_PAUSE:Ljava/lang/String; = " ")
4. Go to SemcCameraUI.apk\smali\com\sonyericsson\android\ca mera\ExtendedActivity.smali
4.1 Find const-string v2, "pause" and remove!
4.2 Find invoke-direct {p0, v1}, Lcom/sonyericsson/android/camera/ExtendedActivity;->muteSound(I)V and remove
5. recompile and enjoy!
Last edited by Jeka_Osokin; 9th April 2014 at 07:31 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeka_Osokin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 131

849 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeka_Osokin

Hi! Its my first thread in XDA...
So, when you open SemcCamera.apk with active music, your music is stopped by camera app
I finded method to recording video with playing songs!
1. So decompile your SemcCamera.apk
2. Go to SemcCameraUI.apk\smali\com\sonyericsson\android\ca mera\IntentHelper$BroadcastIntent.smali
3. Find .field public static final MUSICSERVICE_COMMAND_PAUSE:Ljava/lang/String; = "pause"
3.1 And remove "pause" in this line
(lock like this .field public static final MUSICSERVICE_COMMAND_PAUSE:Ljava/lang/String; = " ")
4. Go to SemcCameraUI.apk\smali\com\sonyericsson\android\ca mera\ExtendedActivity.smali
4.1 Find const-string v2, "pause" and remove!
4.2 Find invoke-direct {p0, v1}, Lcom/sonyericsson/android/camera/ExtendedActivity;->muteSound(I)V and remove
5. recompile and enjoy!

very good. it's worked on my TX4.3 but on Manual mode only, Auto Mode got FC. please help. anyway my TX have different files. i have to edit these file:
BaseActivity.smali,IntentConstants$BroadcastIntent .smali,CommonConstants$BroadcastIntent.smali
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread