9th April 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #11  
Flag Newport
Thanks Meter: 178

653 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiso

That's not the point Knox is used for those secure businesses. It any way does it mean with having Knox means the bootloader is gna be locked. A bootloader can be unlocked with Knox still present but there is the Knox warranty that you would want to avoid of course.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You Tell em Vato. Get the M8.. You can flash what you want.
9th April 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 9

210 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiso

Knox has nothing to do with a locked bootloader.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah like others really said about this.
9th April 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #13  
Account currently disabled
D.K
Thanks Meter: 12

238 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richii0207

Does the dev s4 have Knox? There's your answer :P

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

Did you men about Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 KNOX ?
9th April 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 28

196 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidankiller4

In a conversation with a verizon salesman he told me this http://imgur.com/WlmNyl3

I appreciate you sharing, but answers from a Verizon sales rep are about as meaningful as those from rolling a magic 8 ball. They very rarely have even the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. Actually since you have made the effort to visit this forum, chances are you already know more than they do.

I fully expect the VZ bootloader to come locked up tight. Hopefully we can get it unlocked as fast as the M8 did. I could care less about Knox or my warranty.
Last edited by turbosrrgood; 9th April 2014 at 03:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to turbosrrgood For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 9

210 posts
Actually since you have made the effort to visit this forum, chances are you already know more than they do.
yeah about this its a fact!
10th April 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #16  
Flag East Leroy, MI
Thanks Meter: 146

372 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosrrgood

I appreciate you sharing, but answers from a Verizon sales rep are about as meaningful as those from rolling a magic 8 ball. They very rarely have even the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. Actually since you have made the effort to visit this forum, chances are you already know more than they do.

I fully expect the VZ bootloader to come locked up tight. Hopefully we can get it unlocked as fast as the M8 did. I could care less about Knox or my warranty.

Hoping and wishing ain't going to make it happen - look no further than the VZN S4 / Note 3. If not for the loki exploit on the initial S4 release, AOSP Roms would be unavailable. Check out the Original Android Development section on the VZN Note 3.....that is most likely the future of the S5. Be happy with TW or get a Dev Edition - probably your only options.
10th April 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #17  
Account currently disabled
D.K
Thanks Meter: 12

238 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkacer

Hoping and wishing ain't going to make it happen - look no further than the VZN S4 / Note 3.Be happy with TW or get a Dev Edition - probably your only options.

i will be happy with DEV edition..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread