[Q] Help-a question

OP the vishal

10th April 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi
today I rooted my android 4.2 xolo a500s and by using root explorer I go into data>data>com.whatsapp folder. There in files folder was a file named expiration_date but I can't open it and if I delete the file it automatically gets restored.So please can you tell me how to open the file and why after deleting file it gets restored.
thanks in advance..
10th April 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,593

2,266 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the vishal

Hi
today I rooted my android 4.2 xolo a500s and by using root explorer I go into data>data>com.whatsapp folder. There in files folder was a file named expiration_date but I can't open it and if I delete the file it automatically gets restored.So please can you tell me how to open the file and why after deleting file it gets restored.
thanks in advance..

This file relates to when your paid subscription (After the first free year of using Whatsapp) ends and is re-generated as a security measure to prevent you from circumventing the cost of paying for the subscription. For future reference please remember XDA Rule 6 Do not post warez, or talk about how to get around paying for applications as that is in the same category dealing with warez.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread