Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,011 Members 39,495 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help-a question

Tip us?

the vishal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] Help-a question

Hi
today I rooted my android 4.2 xolo a500s and by using root explorer I go into data>data>com.whatsapp folder. There in files folder was a file named expiration_date but I can't open it and if I delete the file it automatically gets restored.So please can you tell me how to open the file and why after deleting file it gets restored.
thanks in advance..

shimp208
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1491

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by the vishal View Post
Hi
today I rooted my android 4.2 xolo a500s and by using root explorer I go into data>data>com.whatsapp folder. There in files folder was a file named expiration_date but I can't open it and if I delete the file it automatically gets restored.So please can you tell me how to open the file and why after deleting file it gets restored.
thanks in advance..
This file relates to when your paid subscription (After the first free year of using Whatsapp) ends and is re-generated as a security measure to prevent you from circumventing the cost of paying for the subscription. For future reference please remember XDA Rule 6 Do not post warez, or talk about how to get around paying for applications as that is in the same category dealing with warez.