XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official 4.3 Root LOCKED BL

Tip us?

harrymason37
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrol619 View Post
So you can make your TA Backup once on rooted 4.1.2, then you are free to root your 4.3 and lock your bootloader with restoring TA..
can i downgrade to 4.1.2 without unlocking bootloader? Please show me the thread. I tried all these methods but no luck.

Vroot apk & exe
Kingo
Superoneclick
Framaroot all version
Poot
Doomlords easyroot

Patrol619
Old
Thanks Meter 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymason37 View Post
can i downgrade to 4.1.2 without unlocking bootloader? Please show me the thread. I tried all these methods but no luck.

Vroot apk & exe
Kingo
Superoneclick
Framaroot all version
Poot
Doomlords easyroot
Yes, you don't need to have unlocked bootloader to downgrade to 4.1.2. Just flash the older build of 4.1.2 (the one that is rootable), then root it, then make a TA backup, then flash 4.3 back and you can do what you want with it.

Wysłane z mojego C5303 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Nokia 3510i --> Sony Ericsson K300i --> Sony Ericsson W200i --> Sony Ericsson W610i --> LG KU990i Viewty --> Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 --> Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman --> Sony Xperia sola --> Sony Xperia SP

The Following User Says Thank You to Patrol619 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Revontheus
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 648
Flashing FWs through Flashtool never requires an Unlocked Bootloader

Unlocked Bootloader is needed for Most CM Based ROMs ( we already have some CM roms working on LBL ) and for Custom Kernels

Xperia Z1 Compact/Xperia SP/Xperia J ( sold V )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revontheus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rjoey
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Info 2 Toolkit for Xperia SP FW 12.0.A.1.201

Hello Devs and Members, I am looking to just root my Xperia SP C5302 FW 12.0.A.1.201, without flashing a custom ROM or unlocking BL. Moreover, I need to backup TA partition before unlocking BL . I enjoy the stock ROM but would like to add some performance to my device. To make such tweeks I need root access . I only find rooting by flashing a custom ROM. The available toolkits doesn't support FW 12.0.A.1.201. Everytime I run a toolkit, it stuck at *daemon started successfully*. Please help

harrymason37
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Same here. There's still no way of rooting xperia 4.3 with locked bootloader

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

thesaurabh7777
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revontheus View Post
Hey guys I just recently downloaded The official 4.3 FTF from here ( 12.0.A.2.266 )

I was wondering if you have any way to root it ( locked bootloader )

Thanks alot

The LOCKED BOOTLOADER method is really confusing and I dont recommend doing that method, the easy method is the UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER method.... you can backup your DRM keys and all that by TA Partition....
I have videos for Unlocking BL and the rooting it...
Unlocking BootLoaderLink for BL
Rooting...Rooting
Hope it works for you....
If I helped you please click Thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to thesaurabh7777 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]