Phone [Q] how to fix non stop "Scannimg Media Files" problem..???

Dear Sir,

I am Md. Mahbub Hossain from Dhaka, BANGLADESH.

On last 28th March, 2014, I was in China, I bought a LG-F180L (KOREAN) Mobile Phone. It was running well on Android 4.0.4.

While I was my Hotel, I log on to Hotel's WiFi and in my Phone I got Update (OS). After I Update "Scanning Media Files" running all the time. I can not access Camera, I can not Access any other programs as it says "you have no free space". It shows my Storage 0.00B. But when I go to "APPs", it shows 25GB Free. But except this, every where it says or shows that no free space. I can not use my Phone from that time.

I rebooted so many times, I Factory Rest so many times, I have done the Hard Rest so many times, but nothing happens.

Yesterday I changed the OS with Singapore .kdz (now my phone shows Model E975, in stead of F180L), but still the problem remains. Then I Upgrade by LG Tools and it returned me to "LG-F180L" with "Android Version : 4.1.2" , Baseband Version : APQ8064/MDM9x15M , Kernel Version : 3.4.0 , Build Number : JZO54K , Software Version : F180L20t . But still I m facing the same problem "Scanning Media Files", and no access to Camera, and so many other programs. As it still shows 0.0MB Storage, but in "Apps" it shows 25GB free. When I connect with PC, it shows the Internal Storage is 0.00KB. No access to internal storage.

Will you help me...... PLEASE......