Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i need a new ROM please create for me!!

Tip us?

June Oliver
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Phone [Q] i need a new ROM please create for me!!

my phone from china
android 2.3.6
can you help me
The Following User Says Thank You to June Oliver For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by June Oliver View Post
my phone from china
android 2.3.6
can you help me
That has to literally be the worst description of a phone I have seen. This would be the equivalent of walking into the mechanic to get your car fixed and you ask him, "Hey, can you fix my car? It's the one with 4 wheels." Not trying to be a jerk, but this is meant to be a community to learn and get some help, not a request line. I suggest you do some more research on which phone you have. This might not be easy due to the nature of cheap Chinese android phones that rarely have much documentation, but it's quite possible there is already a development community specifically for your phone (which also might have clones that use the same or similar software that could be used). But if that's something that you can't be bothered to do, then the amount of time and research needed to properly mod your phone probably is going to be more than you are ready for as well.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

June Oliver
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default to help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
That has to literally be the worst description of a phone I have seen. This would be the equivalent of walking into the mechanic to get your car fixed and you ask him, "Hey, can you fix my car? It's the one with 4 wheels." Not trying to be a jerk, but this is meant to be a community to learn and get some help, not a request line. I suggest you do some more research on which phone you have. This might not be easy due to the nature of cheap Chinese android phones that rarely have much documentation, but it's quite possible there is already a development community specifically for your phone (which also might have clones that use the same or similar software that could be used). But if that's something that you can't be bothered to do, then the amount of time and research needed to properly mod your phone probably is going to be more than you are ready for as well.
'
  • can you help me..my facebook acc is soobii9x i will give you some information pls sent me a massage soon!!thanks