Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,439 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Only on EDGE

Tip us?

liteum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] Only on EDGE

Hi, When i turn on my note 3 he had LTE but when i place a call go down to EDGE and never up to LYE again
i remove the battery nothing hard reset nothing change que network mode nothing. i am stock on this if one of you
please like to help me I would appreciate. thanks have a nice day.

amoblox
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by liteum View Post
Hi, When i turn on my note 3 he had LTE but when i place a call go down to EDGE and never up to LYE again
i remove the battery nothing hard reset nothing change que network mode nothing. i am stock on this if one of you
please like to help me I would appreciate. thanks have a nice day.
I spoke to a T-Mobile phone rep about this. He said the phone will step down from LTE to whichever other protocol is available while making a call. T-Mobile doesn't currently support Voice over LTE. I used to have Verizon and don't recall this ever happening and didn't think Verizon supported VoLTE either, but I could be mistaken. As long as you're on 3G or HSPA/+ (4G), you should be able to talk and surf (if that's a concern). On Edge, however, you're restricted to calling or data use only; calling will take priority.
The Following User Says Thank You to amoblox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]