FORUMS

Nokia C3 desperate help!

520 posts
Thanks Meter: 85
 
By Kobro, Senior Member on 10th April 2014, 07:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My nokia c3 is suddenly not letting me hear the other person's voice at all when making a call! i raised the volume to max, it didn't change anything! please help me, i need to talk on the phone!
 
 
10th April 2014, 02:03 PM |#2  
Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobro

My nokia c3 is suddenly not letting me hear the other person's voice at all when making a call! i raised the volume to max, it didn't change anything! please help me, i need to talk on the phone!

i think it has more to do with hardware than software.
your phone's speaker might have been damaged.
10th April 2014, 02:34 PM |#3  
Kobro's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Moshav Matityahu
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeshan94

i think it has more to do with hardware than software.
your phone's speaker might have been damaged.

i doubt it as when it is ringing it is very loud.
10th April 2014, 07:17 PM |#4  
sscsps's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobro

i doubt it as when it is ringing it is very loud.

It's a hardware problem, ringtone is played from loud speaker(in the back) but call is attended from micro speaker(in the front)

So most probably, your micro speaker is damaged.

Hit Thanks if I helped sent from my SM-T211
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes