You must have a clean version of Bluestacks There is a chance you may need to uninstall and reinstall Bluestacks to try again!
1. Install Bluestacks and make it run
2. Once it shows the GUI and is running leave it open
3. start program BSMultiTool.exe
4. once open press 1
5. then wait for it to ask if you are ready to root and press any button to continue.
6. Wait for the rooting process to finish and DO NOT TOUCH BLUESTACKS WHILE IN ROOTING PROCESS!
7. After rooting is done press Q on rooting software
8. open Root Checker App.apk with Bluestacks and check if it is Rooted
9. Once verified that is has been successfully root congrates
Some older devices still remain very popular. Phones like theHTC Desire, Sony Ericsson … more
23 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?