Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,851 Members 46,449 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does your phone run sluggish after usage?

Tip us?

koudies
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default Does your phone run sluggish after usage?

So I've flashed quite a few ROMs over the last 2 years and I seem to always run into this problem, no matter which ROM it is. After a few weeks, some sooner than others, the ROM is either slightly sluggish or very sluggish.

Does this happen to anyone else? I just always thought it was my device since people are always commenting on how buttery smooth it is for them.

I have always followed the devs flashing instructions and I always do a full wipe.

My current rom right now is slowly getting sluggish after 1 day of use... And I'm a very light user with very few apps. Nothing crazy just the social network and texting. I barely even use the browser.

Please post with any comments and suggestions. I would like to hear how your device runs.

Fasted12
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudies View Post
So I've flashed quite a few ROMs over the last 2 years and I seem to always run into this problem, no matter which ROM it is. After a few weeks, some sooner than others, the ROM is either slightly sluggish or very sluggish.

Does this happen to anyone else? I just always thought it was my device since people are always commenting on how buttery smooth it is for them.

I have always followed the devs flashing instructions and I always do a full wipe.

My current rom right now is slowly getting sluggish after 1 day of use... And I'm a very light user with very few apps. Nothing crazy just the social network and texting. I barely even use the browser.

Please post with any comments and suggestions. I would like to hear how your device runs.
i've flashed quite a few roms, seems the kk roms always slow down on me, lately ive been using a jb rom by rushing and its actually gotten faster! i dont use any cleaners, seems like they just cause problems. cm security seems to keep everything safe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397004180269.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	2678371  
The Following User Says Thank You to Fasted12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

koudies
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Thanks for that. I flashed a few JB roms before too and I experienced the same thing. Maybe it is just my device. I'm on KK right now and will probably just stick to it for now. Thanks again.