FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] how to install UI themes

10th April 2014, 12:29 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi guys i am new in this foroum and new in android platform..Previous month i bought lg g pad 8.3 (no the google version) and i like to make somethings on it.I am rooted and i see many good themes but i dont know how to install it becouse i am a little bit comfused.
So for example i like this theme Simplex Blue Theme CM10.2 .Is it possible to install it without use any launcher??
Also if you have any guide to read on..
 
 
10th April 2014, 07:06 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackgeo

Hi guys i am new in this foroum and new in android platform..Previous month i bought lg g pad 8.3 (no the google version) and i like to make somethings on it.I am rooted and i see many good themes but i dont know how to install it becouse i am a little bit comfused.
So for example i like this theme Simplex Blue Theme CM10.2 .Is it possible to install it without use any launcher??
Also if you have any guide to read on..

any info????
10th April 2014, 07:19 PM |#3  
ZeeX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kirkuk
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
You can't install a theme without a Launcher
10th April 2014, 07:24 PM |#4  
XperienceD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here =)
Thanks Meter: 2,507
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackgeo

So for example i like this theme Simplex Blue Theme CM10.2 .Is it possible to install it without use any launcher??

You'll need a CM ROM to use that, the clues in the title. Themes can be installed in a few ways and generally what they're for either in the title or the theme thread.
10th April 2014, 07:26 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad_

You can't install a theme without a Launcher

thank you for reply
10th April 2014, 07:32 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD

You'll need a CM ROM to use that, the clues in the title. Themes can be installed in a few ways and generally what they're for either in the title or the theme thread.

so i can only use launchers like nova to change themes?I have stock rom in 4.4.2
10th April 2014, 08:14 PM |#7  
XperienceD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here =)
Thanks Meter: 2,507
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackgeo

so i can only use launchers like nova to change themes?

"themes can be installed in a few ways". Launcher themes, Theme Chooser, X-Themes, themed ROMS or themed apks, you'll need to read the threads for how to install each one/way.
10th April 2014, 08:24 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD

"themes can be installed in a few ways". Launcher themes, Theme Chooser, X-Themes, themed ROMS or themed apks, you'll need to read the threads for how to install each one/way.

ok thanks i will start to red some threads!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes