google playstore

10th April 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Hi i have a samsung galaxy s4 clone and it has android 4.2.9 and i deleted the google framework because i was trying to get my google play services working as there was none but anyway as i did delete my google framework my google play store keeps saying no connection and when i try to install google framework it says app not installed so could anyone help me out please
Last edited by tomstud12; 10th April 2014 at 05:35 PM.
10th April 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #2  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomstud12

Hi i have a samsung galaxy s4 clone and it has android 4.2.9 and i deleted the google framework because i was trying to get my google play services working as there was none but anyway as i did delete my google framework my google play store keeps saying no connection and when i try to install google framework it says app not installed so could anyone help me out please

hey see if you can get your hands on a good play store installation zip from this forum. it should help with re-nstalling everything needed.
search for the google frame work installation if that doesnt work. you should be able to find it
10th April 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyEHTC

hey see if you can get your hands on a good play store installation zip from this forum. it should help with re-nstalling everything needed.
search for the google frame work installation if that doesnt work. you should be able to find it

i have the google play store installed but it says no connection but im connected to the internet and stuff and when i try to install the google frame work it just says app not installed
10th April 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #4  

5 posts
search these forums for a full installation package. thats all I cna think of ma man
10th April 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyEHTC

search these forums for a full installation package. thats all I cna think of ma man

okay i installed it but now for one of the app it says this app wont run without google play services and when i try to install it, it says incompatible with other applications using the same shared user id so any ideas
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread