Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,601 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

google playstore

Tip us?

tomstud12
Old
(Last edited by tomstud12; 10th April 2014 at 05:35 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default google playstore

Hi i have a samsung galaxy s4 clone and it has android 4.2.9 and i deleted the google framework because i was trying to get my google play services working as there was none but anyway as i did delete my google framework my google play store keeps saying no connection and when i try to install google framework it says app not installed so could anyone help me out please

EasyEHTC
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomstud12 View Post
Hi i have a samsung galaxy s4 clone and it has android 4.2.9 and i deleted the google framework because i was trying to get my google play services working as there was none but anyway as i did delete my google framework my google play store keeps saying no connection and when i try to install google framework it says app not installed so could anyone help me out please
hey see if you can get your hands on a good play store installation zip from this forum. it should help with re-nstalling everything needed.
search for the google frame work installation if that doesnt work. you should be able to find it

tomstud12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyEHTC View Post
hey see if you can get your hands on a good play store installation zip from this forum. it should help with re-nstalling everything needed.
search for the google frame work installation if that doesnt work. you should be able to find it
i have the google play store installed but it says no connection but im connected to the internet and stuff and when i try to install the google frame work it just says app not installed

EasyEHTC
Old
Thanks Meter 0
search these forums for a full installation package. thats all I cna think of ma man

tomstud12
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyEHTC View Post
search these forums for a full installation package. thats all I cna think of ma man
okay i installed it but now for one of the app it says this app wont run without google play services and when i try to install it, it says incompatible with other applications using the same shared user id so any ideas