Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Helllllpppppp pleaseeee

OP luisdavian23

10th April 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
please i need you help my note 2 try to install rom cyanogenmod and what not then I installed i install the stock rom via odin and when you restart only stays in the boot image
10th April 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #2  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,556
 
2,406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdavian23

please i need you help my note 2 try to install rom cyanogenmod and what not then I installed i install the stock rom via odin and when you restart only stays in the boot image

Which stock rom??? 4.1.1 ?

Read Post #1 here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618447

I just bumped it back to the front of the forum
10th April 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdavian23

please i need you help my note 2 try to install rom cyanogenmod and what not then I installed i install the stock rom via odin and when you restart only stays in the boot image

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele

Which stock rom??? 4.1.1 ?

Read Post #1 here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618447

I just bumped it back to the front of the forum

i make second steps but remains the same and we want to put it in recovery mode says
10th April 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #4  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,556
 
2,406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisdavian23

i make second steps but remains the same and we want to put it in recovery mode says

I need more information.

You did what steps?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes