5,599,135 Members 34,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HOW-TO] The easiest way to unbrick your LG G Pad 8.3

Tip us?
 
ThisCopyIsNotGenuine
Old
#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: LaPorte
Dude this saved my day! Got my G Pad Wednesday, had CM11 on it Wednesday night. Just for shots and giggles I went to restore my stock backup last night and something went horribly wrong. It would only boot into recovery no matter what I installed or restored. Using this I was able to get back to stock, and today I run SlimKat! Thanks a shload!!
 
luiztini
Old
#32  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
i was using the Maladus rom, with TWRP. When back to stock (recovery)...than i tried to hard reset, since i wasn´t able to use this application. And now i am stuk into TWRP loop and cant install any rom.

When o rum the LG USER TOOL and go to recov/upgrade i get this msg "no upgrade items to fix"

Can anyone help me??

Alsol with the flash tool , i cant use it...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	erro.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	2667044   Click image for larger version

Name:	erro 2.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	198.4 KB
ID:	2667045  
 
luiztini
Old
#33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Apr 2014
No one was able to fix it??

Did i lose my tablet??

 
reichair
Old
#34  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by luiztini View Post
No one was able to fix it??

Did i lose my tablet??


I have the solutions for you bro. Just follow this tutorial, i was with the same problem that you and this method works fine.

www .androidjunkies. com/how-to-flash-the-leaked-stock-4-4-2-kitkat-upgrade-to-your-lg-g-pad-8-3/ ( RETIRE SPACES)


Follow this... impossible dont work
 
dr.vasu
Old
#35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagneremanuel View Post
I try in Win 7 and Win Xp. Samething.
ya even i have the same problem did you find any way to fix it tried it on win7 follwing all steps but no luck any suggestion thanks

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by reichair View Post
I have the solutions for you bro. Just follow this tutorial, i was with the same problem that you and this method works fine.

www .androidjunkies. com/how-to-flash-the-leaked-stock-4-4-2-kitkat-upgrade-to-your-lg-g-pad-8-3/ ( RETIRE SPACES)


Follow this... impossible dont work



tried to install kk leak but still it says error any other suggestion please thanks
 
thesteef66
Old
#36  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Nov 2010
GUYS! i need help!

tried to flash twrp 2.7.0 with flashify but after i rebooted the device and i got a black screen with some text saying, fastboot mode started udc_start. so i rebooted back into the stock rom and tried to factory reset. but still no luck and now i am stuck in the fastboot without a way to boot into the rom. so any suggestions? getting real desperate here...
 
willzrocking
Old
#37  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 35
Join Date: Jan 2011
Power off completely, press and hold vol +/- and plug in usb should enable download mode dont press power as will prob boot to fastboot before download mode, run upgrade recovery in lg pc suite, should fix any problems. Hope helps!!

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to willzrocking For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
thesteef66
Old
#38  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by willzrocking View Post
Power off completely, press and hold vol +/- and plug in usb should enable download mode dont press power as will prob boot to fastboot before download mode, run upgrade recovery in lg pc suite, should fix any problems. Hope helps!!

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app
Thanks man! you saved my day! got everything running with cm11!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes