Originally Posted by Xeleth
Long story short, I bough an S4 half a year ago for 365€ and started using it as my main phone. I was looking into baking/modifying a ROM for my Desire HD that would include only the necessary parts for the Sense camera (which still rocks compared to S4 btw).
What I'm looking for is:
- No connectivity (calls, bluetooth, wifi, etc.)
- No Sense/stock Android interface (no status bar, no launcher, no settings, nothing)
- Only the absolutely required parts of the Sense framework for the camera to function with
- Best camera software and libraries for DHD there are
- A beast of a gallery app for going through photos and arranging them
- Suggestions to make this even better
So, how would I go about these? Where should I start looking at parts that can be safely removed?
Any help is appreciated!
EDIT: In case you were wondering, why Desire HD as a camera? Well, just look at the image quality my device is able to produce (attached).
This, just +1 - what I just needed ...
Simply put, this is possible by integrating the camera into a launcher with camera only features. Then go immersive mode and aeroplane mode on.
However, that is nothing. We need a enhanced camera like the Sony's cybershot or Sony's superior auto or Sony's ex..whatever which improves color. (lol, I'm used to my Xperia which is a modded camera app with 12mp it's a beast )
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
HTC One Silver (32GB) - 4G
ROM:Android Revolution HD 71
Hi, I'm finding a icon
If I have helped you, please hit the the THANKS button! If not well, idc; this isn't an "interest" forum
My help is at your RISK!