Hboot iaaue

Search This thread

iamsloany

Dec 9, 2011
swansea
OnePlus 7 Pro
So I flashed a.modified hboot a few months back and now have to send my one back for the purple tint issue.

The hboot is 157 and I studiply relocked the bootloader, now I cannot root or install custom recovery. Phone is back to 100% stock h3g UK.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
So I flashed a.modified hboot a few months back and now have to send my one back for the purple tint issue.

The hboot is 157 and I studiply relocked the bootloader, now I cannot root or install custom recovery. Phone is back to 100% stock h3g UK.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Did you already try using the unlock code.bin file to unlock the bootloader again?

iamsloany

Dec 9, 2011
swansea
OnePlus 7 Pro
Did you already try using the unlock code.bin file to unlock the bootloader again?

Sadly not, wiped my laptop with all my backups unlock tokens etc , have a new laptop now so had to start from scratch, I have no issues with adb or fastboot they are working as they should.

When I try to generate unlock token it just says in cmd waiting for device and it will stick for 20 mins easy so tearing my hair out at the mo

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
If your s off (you said u had a modified hboot) you should just be able to fastboot oem unlock ??

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

iamsloany

Dec 9, 2011
swansea
OnePlus 7 Pro
If your s off (you said u had a modified hboot) you should just be able to fastboot oem unlock ??

tried this, also tried relock and lock. When I try unlock it gives error same as relock.

But when I try to type in lock the return message is already locked.

tried flashing 2 europe RUU's in the RUU Bootloader screen (silver HTC Screen) and it keep saying error at signature verification.

Tried the unlock token route again but I get a message from HTCdev thas at the token is an invalid amount

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
There are adb commands you can use to unlock and lock the bootloader when you are s off. Maybe if you try using one of the temp root options. There are some guides on this site

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

This link has the commands if you can get the temp root to work

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2470340

iamsloany

Dec 9, 2011
swansea
OnePlus 7 Pro
Right so I have tried previous mentioned possible routes without any luck.

Here is my information

TAMPERED
RELOCKED
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-4A.23.3263.28
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-4.20.771.17
eMMC-boot 2048MB
FEB 14 2014, 17;06;28.0

I cannot S-OFF, TRIED RUMRUNNER, FIREWATER and a few other methods but i am totally stuck here. adb and fastboot commands work until signature verification then it fails.

Last edited:

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
Well if the temp root plus those commands didn't work I think you really are screwed unfortunately

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Oh your s on. Well you could try temp root and firewater to get s off I guess

iamsloany

Dec 9, 2011
swansea
OnePlus 7 Pro
So the news for today is, I have still yet to find a solution for this strange 1.57 HBOOT problem.

No matter what I try RUU or adb/fastboot commands Im getting signature verification failure each time, the strange thing is I know I'm missing something but cannot put my finger on it to make it right, its one of those silly basic things.

The phone on the other hand works perfectly normal as it should but would like to get back to 100% stock for warranty issue.

LOOKS LIKE I AM SCREWED ROYALLY

iamsloany

Dec 9, 2011
swansea
OnePlus 7 Pro
Ooooobiiii dooooo,
I wanna be like yoooo hooo hooo.

Yes that is the sound of the voice inside my head is singing.

[SIZE="6"[COLOR="Red"]]SORTED[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thought I would give the HTCdev token a go again a lo and behold I am now unlocked wooooopwoooooop
time to downgrade from pesky 1.57HBOOT

Cheers for the help anyway peeps

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
It's funny how doing the same thing again and again even if you don't do anything different works sometimes ;)

iamsloany

Dec 9, 2011
swansea
OnePlus 7 Pro
It's funny how doing the same thing again and again even if you don't do anything different works sometimes ;)

I know mate had an issue logging into HTC dev for 30 mins then all of a sudden i managed to login again got my token, unlocked bootloader, flashed custom recovery, rooted, s-off and im now flashing skydragon xperia edition 1.7.

Once All that is sorted I will be downgrading HBOOT, unroot, lock hboot and restore back to stock.

Seems like a long way around but might as well do it correctly.

I GOT THERE IN THE END LOLOLOLOL:highfive: