Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Droid DNA has no OS

OP Raian93

11th April 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
So I was rooting my DNA right, i got my phone S-off and unlocked, partway through all this process my phone shuts off and comes back on to the stock Bootloader and has no OS, it is returned to S-on, and relocked. I'm freaking the hell out right now because I can't figure out how to get an OS back onto it. Can anyone help me?
11th April 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 1,681

2,315 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raian93

So I was rooting my DNA right, i got my phone S-off and unlocked, partway through all this process my phone shuts off and comes back on to the stock Bootloader and has no OS, it is returned to S-on, and relocked. I'm freaking the hell out right now because I can't figure out how to get an OS back onto it. Can anyone help me?

I would recommend taking a look at this thread that has the latest firmware for the Droid DNA and instructions for flashing http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2612740.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th April 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

I would recommend taking a look at this thread that has the latest firmware for the Droid DNA and instructions for flashing http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2612740.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ok I'll give this method a try. I'll be back in about an hour, my download speeds are slow at the moment. Hopefully not too slow though. I'd like to get this fixed soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread