Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,262 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there something I can do to correct this?

Tip us?

evo-t
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Is there something I can do to correct this?

So I had in the beginning accidentally erased my OS yet had TWRP. Well it took awhile, but I figured it out and I fixed it. Well I had the One S-off, unlocked with TWRP recovery. Not sure what happened, but I ran an RUU and now I am without an OS, stock recovery, locked boot loader, S-on (not sure how that happened) and I have supercid so my unlock.bin won't work. If I do the whole HTC dev would I get a new unlock token with supercid?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo-t View Post
So I had in the beginning accidentally erased my OS yet had TWRP. Well it took awhile, but I figured it out and I fixed it. Well I had the One S-off, unlocked with TWRP recovery. Not sure what happened, but I ran an RUU and now I am without an OS, stock recovery, locked boot loader, S-on (not sure how that happened) and I have supercid so my unlock.bin won't work. If I do the whole HTC dev would I get a new unlock token with supercid?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
I'm not sure about doing the htcdev unlock with supercid. But since you still have super cid, you can flash any RUU you want.

evo-t
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga View Post
I'm not sure about doing the htcdev unlock with supercid. But since you still have super cid, you can flash any RUU you want.
I thought that, but they all fail. I thought they fail because now I'm S-on again.

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo-t View Post
I thought that, but they all fail. I thought they fail because now I'm S-on again.
The only thing you can try is doing the htcdev unlock again. Really strange.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

nateboi81
Old
Thanks Meter 81
An RUU shouldn't fail with super cid. What's the error message?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

evo-t
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
I can't remember, 155 I think.. supercid didn't seem to do s.... when I was s-off. Anyways I fixed it. Had to go around the block, so to speak. Ran the newest RUU for AT&T (I have T-Mobile) then I got a new unlock token for the stuck supercid. From there I unlocked, installed TWRP, and root. Did s-off and then I flashed the developers RUU and all's well again.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app