Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,289 Members 36,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC Desire GSM Bravo cannot be flashed !

Tip us?

renslin
Old
(Last edited by renslin; 9th April 2014 at 09:54 PM.) Reason: Extra data
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] HTC Desire GSM Bravo cannot be flashed !

Greetings. Pardon me for re-asking (no doubt) why I am COMPLETELY unable to Flash any Recovery Image to my new HTC Desire Bravo GSM, which is already S-OFF. I have downloaded and tried the current version of the Revolutionary reflash_package.exe, which stalls at "Waiting for bootloader". How long should this step take? The few previous steps before the procedure seems to stall, take about 15 seconds. I am able to use "fastboot devices" to discover the serial number of the Desire correctly, which implies I have the right drivers installed, and can open the HTC Sync software to synchronise data just fine - again suggesting all driver issues are resolved. I just cannot get the Recovery menu to offer the Flash from Zip line seen in many related screenshots on the Internet. If anyone can assis I would be most grateful. Even a Skye link would be viable. Thank you, Rob. edit --- it seems the first thing to be done is to install a Recovery image file eg *.img - which I cannot do..... end edit PS With S-OFF do I still need to ROOT ?

Cennian
Old
Thanks Meter 1
try unlocking bootloader first

Sent from my IM-A820L using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hit Thanks If I may have helped you ever with anything.
But Seriously Spoon Feeding?

Just Bricked my Pantech Sky Vega IM-820l