FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Project Dodge ROM - Dialer is not properly aligned

9th April 2014, 02:53 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Why the dialer is not aligned properly in Project Dodge ROM and what's the solution for this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1420397717103-picsay.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	2675977  
 
 
9th April 2014, 04:48 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_coolcampus

Why the dialer is not aligned properly in Project Dodge ROM and what's the solution for this?

bro tthe querry in the ROM thread 4 u to get better response
The Following User Says Thank You to jayadu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 12:12 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Where?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayadu

bro tthe querry in the ROM thread 4 u to get better response

Where?
10th April 2014, 02:26 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 59
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_coolcampus

Where?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2663763
post your query here for better response
11th April 2014, 06:58 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayadu

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2663763
post your query here for better response


Yeah.. I did there also
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes