Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,073 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]

Tip us?

medoz33
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]

Hello
pleeeeeeeease somebody help me
I have an htc desire 500 and I and I have rooted it but the internal memory is really small
and that is very unpleasant .
do you have any solution on how to make all apps go to external memory or switch memories or anything?!!

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 514

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by medoz33 View Post
Hello
pleeeeeeeease somebody help me
I have an htc desire 500 and I and I have rooted it but the internal memory is really small
and that is very unpleasant .
do you have any solution on how to make all apps go to external memory or switch memories or anything?!!
We don't have that phone in the US, so haven't gotten an opportunity to play with one. However, looks like this thread is the only decent thread of info for it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...highlight=kang Seems like with root and the KangBang kernel installed, you'd have some options for using the external as primary. You'll want to head over there for more answers though.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]