Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 43,773 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] SystemUI.apk stock 4.3 Xperia V..

Tip us?

Dr.TheMaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Info 2 [REQ] SystemUI.apk stock 4.3 Xperia V..

hello guys..
I have a little problem with Xperia V.. SystemUI.apk was replaced by a stupid launcher app and I can't get it back to normal.. can someone help me and upload stock SystemUI.apk here?
4.3 latest version or the one before latest.. thank you guys in advance

itandy
Old
Thanks Meter 1,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.TheMaster View Post
hello guys..
I have a little problem with Xperia V.. SystemUI.apk was replaced by a stupid launcher app and I can't get it back to normal.. can someone help me and upload stock SystemUI.apk here?
Attached is the deodexed SystemUI.apk from .199 firmware. Please note the zip file is not flashable. You need to push the file to /system/app/ in recovery. You may need to also remove the SystemUI.odex file if it exists.

BTW, just curious, which stupid launcher app are you talking about? I'm not aware of any launcher app which can replace your SystemUI.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SystemUI.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.92 MB, 56 views)
My phone
Sony Xperia ZR | Rooted Stock ROM 4.4.2 | Stock kernel | Dual CWM/TWRP recovery | Samsung 32GB UHS-I

HTC Incredible S | Blackrose 2.02 HBOOT | 4EXT Touch | CM11 VivoKat | TESCO Kernel 3.0.101 | 3831.18.00.28 radio | SanDisk Ultra UHS-I 32GB

My work
Photo Frame&Grid Widget | Android Phone Vibrator - Xposed | Ringer & Notification Volume Unlink in ICS/JB - Xposed | Notification Direct Launcher - Xposed | Xperia Stamina LED - Xposed | Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons - Xposed

romeoofair
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.TheMaster View Post
hello guys..
here you go bro :P
Attached Files
File Type: apk SystemUI.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.19 MB, 25 views)

Dr.TheMaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thank you guys.. that was helpful..
the launcher that made the problem is made for Xperia SP.. that's why it made a problem with my XV..