Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,137 Members 50,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] need help plz

Tip us?

xlr8me
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Default [Q] need help plz

Hi all,

I just got my phone and rooted it with iorooted.
All went well and was back into the device.

Then I installed a lcd density changer and changed it to 320 and rebooted now phone is stuck on lg screen and not progressing like stuck.

I was able to power it off with button up and power down for 20 second. I also went into recovery mode to try a factory erase reset but it still is stuck on lg screen and not progressing after rebooting.

Furthermore, I was able to go into download mode and it says root at bottom performing firmware upgrade but the bar is not progressing so I turned it off after 5minutes

Any ideas?

Really upset on first night using device.
TIA
1x LG G2 D802T 16GB White 36591 Antutu 4 score (jelly bean stock rom - rooted/shows unrooted in download mode )
1x LG Optimus G E975
1x Goophone I5 n2
1x Thunderbird 4s
2xHTC Touch HD2 T8585(Taiwan/China)
1xSamsung Galaxy S I-9000(Korea)

Orvils
Old
Thanks Meter 68

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8me View Post
Hi all,

I just got my phone and rooted it with iorooted.
All went well and was back into the device.

Then I installed a lcd density changer and changed it to 320 and rebooted now phone is stuck on lg screen and not progressing like stuck.

I was able to power it off with button up and power down for 20 second. I also went into recovery mode to try a factory erase reset but it still is stuck on lg screen and not progressing after rebooting.

Furthermore, I was able to go into download mode and it says root at bottom performing firmware upgrade but the bar is not progressing so I turned it off after 5minutes

Any ideas?

Really upset on first night using device.
TIA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=45293512

Just follow this post, go back to stock and start all over again. If you still have recovery you can use adb to push rom zip to internal storage and flash it. Btw I'm not sure but I think that changing density lower than 380 on g2 will cause issues.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

xlr8me
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 35
Thanks for the quick reply.

Since I was using a 4.2.2 version can I grab the uk kdz and flash that onto it?
and then follow the steps as per that link?

Also is it possible to use a tool to enter the phone and modify the lcd density in build.prop back to default?
1x LG G2 D802T 16GB White 36591 Antutu 4 score (jelly bean stock rom - rooted/shows unrooted in download mode )
1x LG Optimus G E975
1x Goophone I5 n2
1x Thunderbird 4s
2xHTC Touch HD2 T8585(Taiwan/China)
1xSamsung Galaxy S I-9000(Korea)