Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 42,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] a phone without a software

Tip us?

modi zaat
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] a phone without a software

hi yesterday i saw a kitkat version for my samsung galaxy note gt n7000 so i downloaded the zip of this software and the zip of google apps went to recovery mode deleted the old software. but the problem is that the new kitkat version is not installing on my phone so im stucked now with no software. any hep what i should do from wher i could get a good and convinent software.
your help will be appreciated thanks in advance.

forest1971
Old
Thanks Meter 1,524
You should try to mount usb storage using recovery connect via usb cable to a pc. If current recovery does not work then flash Philz kernel version 5 odin version Link in ori dev.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to forest1971 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nokiamodeln91
Old
Thanks Meter 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by modi zaat View Post
hi yesterday i saw a kitkat version for my samsung galaxy note gt n7000 so i downloaded the zip of this software and the zip of google apps went to recovery mode deleted the old software. but the problem is that the new kitkat version is not installing on my phone so im stucked now with no software. any hep what i should do from wher i could get a good and convinent software.
your help will be appreciated thanks in advance.
Also... read the requirements to install a KK rom. Without giving any info about the previous rom... nothing much to expect.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiamodeln91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]