Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] damm wife

OP paulsharman

11th April 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
hi guys im not new as such but am new to samsung well long story ....

anyway i brought a s4 for my wife 2nd hand of cause, shes on tmobile and it was network locked on tmobile so was great then about 2 weeks ago she droped it and now theres a big crack on the screen which dont look to bad to me but you know what its like, lol....
its good enough so popped to vodaphone shop got a really good deal and took a new contract out shes as happy as pigs in ****e....

now i stuck with a samsung s4 on tmobile with a cracked screen NOT GOOD as im on vadaphone as well

as i said earlier im not new her i know how to unlock, flash and ect.. on m700s htc, but never samsung so its all new to me.

i need help been out of game for a while forgotten loads but willing to try and get this s4 umlocked from tmobile.
now everyone here gets upset with people asking for help unlocking phones and yea ive had a few suscpsions of people.
sorry if i sound a bit fustrated i am lol........ PLS HELP

ps.. sorry about spelling not very good..
11th April 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 24

244 posts
Donate to Me
More
Lol...so what exactly are you looking at doing ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
11th April 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #3  
scotland
Thanks Meter: 30

315 posts
More
Try this post. It may work for you if your looking for a sim unlock.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2282683

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsharman

hi guys im not new as such but am new to samsung well long story ....

anyway i brought a s4 for my wife 2nd hand of cause, shes on tmobile and it was network locked on tmobile so was great then about 2 weeks ago she droped it and now theres a big crack on the screen which dont look to bad to me but you know what its like, lol....
its good enough so popped to vodaphone shop got a really good deal and took a new contract out shes as happy as pigs in ****e....

now i stuck with a samsung s4 on tmobile with a cracked screen NOT GOOD as im on vadaphone as well

as i said earlier im not new her i know how to unlock, flash and ect.. on m700s htc, but never samsung so its all new to me.

i need help been out of game for a while forgotten loads but willing to try and get this s4 umlocked from tmobile.
now everyone here gets upset with people asking for help unlocking phones and yea ive had a few suscpsions of people.
sorry if i sound a bit fustrated i am lol........ PLS HELP

ps.. sorry about spelling not very good..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread