Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,807 Members 43,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] damm wife

Tip us?

paulsharman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking [Q] damm wife

hi guys im not new as such but am new to samsung well long story ....

anyway i brought a s4 for my wife 2nd hand of cause, shes on tmobile and it was network locked on tmobile so was great then about 2 weeks ago she droped it and now theres a big crack on the screen which dont look to bad to me but you know what its like, lol....
its good enough so popped to vodaphone shop got a really good deal and took a new contract out shes as happy as pigs in ****e....

now i stuck with a samsung s4 on tmobile with a cracked screen NOT GOOD as im on vadaphone as well

as i said earlier im not new her i know how to unlock, flash and ect.. on m700s htc, but never samsung so its all new to me.

i need help been out of game for a while forgotten loads but willing to try and get this s4 umlocked from tmobile.
now everyone here gets upset with people asking for help unlocking phones and yea ive had a few suscpsions of people.
sorry if i sound a bit fustrated i am lol........ PLS HELP

ps.. sorry about spelling not very good..

mrao
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Lol...so what exactly are you looking at doing ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

rossm1873
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Try this post. It may work for you if your looking for a sim unlock.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2282683

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsharman View Post
hi guys im not new as such but am new to samsung well long story ....

anyway i brought a s4 for my wife 2nd hand of cause, shes on tmobile and it was network locked on tmobile so was great then about 2 weeks ago she droped it and now theres a big crack on the screen which dont look to bad to me but you know what its like, lol....
its good enough so popped to vodaphone shop got a really good deal and took a new contract out shes as happy as pigs in ****e....

now i stuck with a samsung s4 on tmobile with a cracked screen NOT GOOD as im on vadaphone as well

as i said earlier im not new her i know how to unlock, flash and ect.. on m700s htc, but never samsung so its all new to me.

i need help been out of game for a while forgotten loads but willing to try and get this s4 umlocked from tmobile.
now everyone here gets upset with people asking for help unlocking phones and yea ive had a few suscpsions of people.
sorry if i sound a bit fustrated i am lol........ PLS HELP

ps.. sorry about spelling not very good..