FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

help! tab 3 start only in recovery mode

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By holmson93, Junior Member on 11th April 2014, 10:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi please help me, i have a t210 tab 3 7.0 wifi, i was rooting my tab with kingo app and it said to try the odin mode (into kingo), it has flashed me a clockwork mod recovery and after that my tab doesn't start anymore, i've flashed a twrp and then i flashed a rom, but after that, when i restart my tab, it starts directly in recovery mode, can't start rom!!! please help me. what can i do?

11th April 2014, 10:13 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag bari

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmson93

hi please help me, i have a t210 tab 3 7.0 wifi, i was rooting my tab with kingo app and it said to try the odin mode (into kingo), it has flashed me a clockwork mod recovery and after that my tab doesn't start anymore, i've flashed a twrp and then i flashed a rom, but after that, when i restart my tab, it starts directly in recovery mode, can't start rom!!! please help me. what can i do?

i have done full wipe before flashing the rom, so the problem is another.
my last possibility is flashing stock rom with odin, i hope it will work, now i'm downloading it, i read on a forum that maybe the recovery that kingo flashed has breaked the data partition, if it's that, what can i do to fix it?
11th April 2014, 10:26 AM |#3  
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i have done full wipe before flashing the rom, so the problem is another.
my last possibility is flashing stock rom with odin, i hope it will work, now i'm downloading it, i read on a forum that maybe the recovery that kingo flashed has breaked the data partition, if it's that, what can i do to fix it?

I think you have soft bricked your tab . Yeah , stock firmware flashing is your last hope . Otherwise if it again fails then it is a hard brick & it will be very difficult to revive your tab .

Don't forget to press thanks If I helped you in anyway .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th April 2014, 11:12 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag bari

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeyan Ashraf

I think you have soft bricked your tab . Yeah , stock firmware flashing is your last hope . Otherwise if it again fails then it is a hard brick & it will be very difficult to revive your tab .

Don't forget to press thanks If I helped you in anyway .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

saint odin worked !! yeah, i can close the thread
11th April 2014, 11:15 AM |#5  
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

saint odin worked !! yeah, i can close the thread

Weel , It is nice to see that your tab has recovered . Yes , you must close this thread immediately .

Don;t forget to press thanks If I helped you in anyway .
11th April 2014, 12:24 PM |#6  

More
same troubles...
Having the same troubles with my new tab 3 7inch wifi.

Odin & stock rom are the only way out....i can reinstall and root the stock rom, but each time i try to install a zip file the tab only reboot in recovery.....

I don't know yet if using a pre-rooted rom via odin can solve the issue..... i'll try soon.....
7th July 2016, 02:53 AM |#7  

More
Hello,

I wanted to restore my galaxy tab 3 7.0 to factory defaults so i went to settings and pressed restore to factory defaults. After some loading process the tab went off and restarted directly after that. But now it only starts in recovery mode and i cant find a way to exit the recovery mode and go to the normal stuff.
In recovery mode (twrp) i also have chosen for the restore and it loaded the backup file i made just before the root process, it said restore succesfull or completed or some like that, but i still cant exit twrp/recovery mode.

Im not an expert on rooting and stuff, though rooting went succesfully back then, so anyone got a clue or some answers for me?

Many thanks,

Robin.
3rd August 2016, 02:50 PM |#8  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Okay, i think i know how this happened. You selected REBOOT TO RECOVERY with any software method after flashing the old version of the recovery. install the latest version, labeled "KK fix" or something. And this problem wont exist on your device.
7th August 2016, 03:19 AM |#9  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can some one upload the boot.img from a working tab of SM-T210(R] preferred , T215, T211, T217. thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)