Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

help! tab 3 start only in recovery mode

11th April 2014, 10:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag bari
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
hi please help me, i have a t210 tab 3 7.0 wifi, i was rooting my tab with kingo app and it said to try the odin mode (into kingo), it has flashed me a clockwork mod recovery and after that my tab doesn't start anymore, i've flashed a twrp and then i flashed a rom, but after that, when i restart my tab, it starts directly in recovery mode, can't start rom!!! please help me. what can i do?
11th April 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag bari

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by holmson93

hi please help me, i have a t210 tab 3 7.0 wifi, i was rooting my tab with kingo app and it said to try the odin mode (into kingo), it has flashed me a clockwork mod recovery and after that my tab doesn't start anymore, i've flashed a twrp and then i flashed a rom, but after that, when i restart my tab, it starts directly in recovery mode, can't start rom!!! please help me. what can i do?

i have done full wipe before flashing the rom, so the problem is another.
my last possibility is flashing stock rom with odin, i hope it will work, now i'm downloading it, i read on a forum that maybe the recovery that kingo flashed has breaked the data partition, if it's that, what can i do to fix it?
11th April 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #3  
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 942

390 posts
More
Quote:

i have done full wipe before flashing the rom, so the problem is another.
my last possibility is flashing stock rom with odin, i hope it will work, now i'm downloading it, i read on a forum that maybe the recovery that kingo flashed has breaked the data partition, if it's that, what can i do to fix it?

I think you have soft bricked your tab . Yeah , stock firmware flashing is your last hope . Otherwise if it again fails then it is a hard brick & it will be very difficult to revive your tab .

Don't forget to press thanks If I helped you in anyway .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th April 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag bari

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeyan Ashraf

I think you have soft bricked your tab . Yeah , stock firmware flashing is your last hope . Otherwise if it again fails then it is a hard brick & it will be very difficult to revive your tab .

Don't forget to press thanks If I helped you in anyway .

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

saint odin worked !! yeah, i can close the thread
11th April 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #5  
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 942

390 posts
More
Quote:

saint odin worked !! yeah, i can close the thread

Weel , It is nice to see that your tab has recovered . Yes , you must close this thread immediately .

Don;t forget to press thanks If I helped you in anyway .
11th April 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #6  

5 posts
same troubles...
Having the same troubles with my new tab 3 7inch wifi.

Odin & stock rom are the only way out....i can reinstall and root the stock rom, but each time i try to install a zip file the tab only reboot in recovery.....

I don't know yet if using a pre-rooted rom via odin can solve the issue..... i'll try soon.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread