Hancom Office App

Tip us?

mhonard
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhonard View Post
Started from scratch, wiped and installed CleanRom 2. Installed Hancom via buildprop editor changes. All seems to be working fine now.
Spoke to soon. Hshow crashing again.

Animikh Aich
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default mine is also omni rom 4.4.2 ..but not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by araujo0708 View Post
Hword doesn't works on n8010 or n8020....I had this problem too!
I flashed OMNI Rom (4.4.2) and solved my problem. Hword is ok now!!
I think the problem is Android 4.1.2!

i also flashd the omni rom 4.4.2.. and i have installed the hword, hshow nd hcell but mine is not working.. it crashes as soon as i start the new document in either of the three apps

please help me with a solution.. my device is samsung galaxy note 10.1 GT-N8000

mhonard
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Spoke to soon. Hshow crashing again.
Ok so I had a nadroid backup of my CleanROm 2.0 install and reloaded it. HShow works again. Im going to slowly add apps, settings etc to see what causes HShow to stop working.

ziotom2
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Hcell (only hcell) build 2234 doesn't work properly anymore after upgrade. It stucks indefinitely on the splash screen after giving the new sheet command. Anyone ugraded and noted this?
SM-N9005 SD 64 gb samsung - XXUDMJ6 - ODEX - root CF -

arty93
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Ya I have the issue where hcell won't save the files properly and when I open them on my PC it says they need to be repaired which is a hassle and I fear the data may get lost one of these days! The first version that was released was amazing! Wish I could get my hands on it

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Arnosch
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem with Hshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty93 View Post
Ya I have the issue where hcell won't save the files properly and when I open them on my PC it says they need to be repaired which is a hassle and I fear the data may get lost one of these days! The first version that was released was amazing! Wish I could get my hands on it

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have the same type of problem with HShow on the 12.2 pro. I work on pptx files received by colleagues, edit them, and Hshow is doing a good job. BUT it is impossible to open the files in Msft Office Powerpoint afterwards - file is corrupted. It completely ruins the interest of Hshow...
I had no problem between Hword and Word, and haven't tried playing between Hcells and Excel so far.
Help welcome

Thanks,
A

Georgekar91
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbbaa View Post
For those rooted - just change your build prop to be:
ro.product.model=SM-P905
ro.product.name=viennaltexx
ro.product.device=viennalte

- after restart your Samsung apps aloows you to download Hcell etc...runninmg on my Note 8 with 4.2.2 just fine. But those files i posted from the dump are still needed - at least that *.dat file id quess.

for those non-rooted:
Ok guys, i just NORMAL installed those apks pulled from NOTE 8 (without that *.dat file i posted before) on my S4 - 4.3 - without updater just that common office apk, and Hcell+Hword+Hshow and it works just fine even on S4 without any change to b.prop. (also i didnt copied those libs needed before from dump.) So those apks are complete packages even libs fonts everything "selfinstalatory". Just PM me for those files if any interest. Looks great so far - via Xposed changed dpi for that apps only on my S4 - and via HDMI is my S4 a real miniPC on the go. Keyboard popup makes it worse to work on phone, but fine on tablet or conected to a PC screen via Hdmi. Opened some heavy calculated xls - so far looks good.

So no need to selling your tablets
Hey there I have a note 8 as well, i m not rooted, u mentioned it is possible to install the app as a simple apk. Could u please send me the files? I really like the note 8 and dont want to go for anything bigger

ianbbaa
Old
Thanks Meter 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekar91 View Post
Hey there I have a note 8 as well, i m not rooted, u mentioned it is possible to install the app as a simple apk. Could u please send me the files? I really like the note 8 and dont want to go for anything bigger
Sorry, Hancom asked here in XDA not to distribute those apks and i accept that. That b.prop method works, so you need to root...

Hancom made a great work, i hope they will release it widely on PlayStore or for other Samsung devices - not only for N-Pro 12,2 - after we had those files just for "testing purposes" - i would buy it then, or a N-10,1(2014) if also available for that device officially...but for now, i dont want N-pro 12,2 cause of price and size and when they feel like to be exclusive for one and only Samsung device or to a Samsung as a company itself - i do not feel bad to cheat Samsungs app store in order to have it on my device - Samsung do not give a sh***t about maintaining Note 8 (or first N10,1 users) - prices of these devices were quite high last year - and i just got a buggy incomplete 4.2.2 update, missing features from shipped 4.1.2 - with no OTAs to polish those bugs, and N10,1 looks to stay on 4.1.2 which also deserves more maintanance from Samsung in order to make those users that bought their expensive devices happy...

Sorry for being OT - hopefully somebody from Hancom focusing on this thread will pass our feelings to J.K.Shin
Galaxy Note GT-N7000 / ROM: my own JB port from NOTE 10,1
MiniTab NOTE 5,3
Current devices: NOTE 8 GT-N5100 + S4 GT-I9505
The Following User Says Thank You to ianbbaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shoon85
Old
(Last edited by shoon85; 11th April 2014 at 02:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Default deleted content.

deleted content.

Elim
Old
Thanks Meter 268
Quote:
BTW is it necessary to return settings to the default SM-P600 etc? Any downside to keeping the new settings?
No, it is not really necessary beside the fact that your device is recognized in the app-stores as Pro.
And that is the downside because with a P600 you will no longer see updates for hancom apps. The same with the updater app.