Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi everyone,

I have done some searching in google and the forums but it always doesn't match my question. So if an admin sees this and finds a the really same one, sorry!

To start, I have a SHV-E370K, which is a equivalent of the s4 mini, only it's only sold in Korea. It's carrier branded... which is kinda good, because you get all these goodies!

What I did to my phone is far surprising. I installed a custom rom straightaway, not knowing I tripped the KNOX counter. I have no idea if installing a custom recovery and rom unlocked my bootloader.. but I'll let that be.

By the way, I used cm 11 nightly.

And suddenly I'm tired of cm, so I downloaded the stock rom and flashed it. And suddenly, no wifi, bluetooth, no data, nothing. Not even a startup sound. I read somewhere that flashing a older rom had negative consequences, so I found a fresh recent rom and everything was okay.

But then, I suddenly found that NFC was disabled. I clicked to re-enable it. It hung there for maybe 30 seconds, then unchecked itself. I am so damn sure I just wrecked a $800 gadget.

Someone please help me... This bus card app thing needs NFC...
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread