FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

games lag

67 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By laloy, Member on 4th April 2014, 05:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi guys!!!
i love to play games on my phone
(shadow gun) or some action games but my phone always lag i cant play on focus...
the only rom that play no lag on me is liquid smooth, but i want to use other rom..
does this because other roms got problem? or it was just me and my phone got problem?
or maybe because i use class 4 micro sd card?
should i change to class 10?
tnx....
 
 
4th April 2014, 06:55 AM |#2  
JoinTheRealms's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Christchurch, NZ
Thanks Meter: 1,121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laloy

hi guys!!!
i love to play games on my phone
(shadow gun) or some action games but my phone always lag i cant play on focus...
the only rom that play no lag on me is liquid smooth, but i want to use other rom..
does this because other roms got problem? or it was just me and my phone got problem?
or maybe because i use class 4 micro sd card?
should i change to class 10?
tnx....

So beyond updating to the latest 4.4 roms theres not alot i or anyone can do.
For gaming im recommending the p880-dev kernel, seems to pull the highest 3D scores in antutu at the lowest frequencies.

Games will continue to get more demanding, while our phones performance is not going to receive proportional performance increases. Any gaming platform will have this issue.

and no, an sdcard will not improve performance, rather will possibly load the game faster
The Following User Says Thank You to JoinTheRealms For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2014, 08:18 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
got it then.....
tnx
10th April 2014, 10:39 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoinTheRealms

So beyond updating to the latest 4.4 roms theres not alot i or anyone can do.
For gaming im recommending the p880-dev kernel, seems to pull the highest 3D scores in antutu at the lowest frequencies.

Games will continue to get more demanding, while our phones performance is not going to receive proportional performance increases. Any gaming platform will have this issue.

and no, an sdcard will not improve performance, rather will possibly load the game faster

What kernel is it? I can't find it. Do you mean the kernel provided with 4.4 android ROMs?
11th April 2014, 01:43 AM |#5  
JoinTheRealms's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Christchurch, NZ
Thanks Meter: 1,121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoKKeR

What kernel is it? I can't find it. Do you mean the kernel provided with 4.4 android ROMs?

Yip thats the one.
11th April 2014, 11:33 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 542
 
More
but not all of them, just the ones based on p880-dev sources (so not cm official and a few others)
I use automate it pro to set gpu at 600mhz and goveror to performance when opening a game and everything is perfectly smooth
11th April 2014, 02:59 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Hurghada
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Not for me... For some reason cm official is much more smoother for me

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes