OmniROM is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance, reliability and features over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
Root access has not been incorporated into the ROM source yet, so you will need to flash SuperSU in recovery SuperSU
For all you Do-It-Yourself-ers, simply follow this guide to initialize a build environment and get your own builds started - OmniROM - Setting Up A Compile Environment
this first build by mee
live wallpaper fc
and many more
app circlebar winth floating windows(multi windows)
on the go mode
smart phone call
custom sourcut app and clock in notification drawer
active display shake event
add omni eater egg
and many more
Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more
30 Aug 2014
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?