Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Auto Replacement Keyboard option disapeared

OP runehasa

10th April 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
Hi just wondering if anyone knows how to bring back or stop the auto replacement feature of the stock samsung keyboard from dissapearing. I am currently using the Jedi kitkat rom which has it initially then after awhile it just seems to vanish. I can bring it back by reflashing to rom but it always seems to go mia again. Anyone have any ideas?
10th April 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 49

202 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by runehasa

Hi just wondering if anyone knows how to bring back or stop the auto replacement feature of the stock samsung keyboard from dissapearing. I am currently using the Jedi kitkat rom which has it initially then after awhile it just seems to vanish. I can bring it back by reflashing to rom but it always seems to go mia again. Anyone have any ideas?

Mine disappeared on the stock rom after using Wanam xposed so I started using the SwiftKey beta.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
11th April 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
Question Keyboard
Well this doesn't really help me as I am trying to find out what the root cause for the feature just vanishing entirely and I know a lot of people are having similar issues where it just isnt there anymore. I have been using Wanam myself and I have made several changes and reboots and it doesn't seem to disappear. It is only after a day or so has gone by I notice it just isnt working anymore and low and behold its gone. I like using the stock samsung keyboard for the numbers on the top of the keyboard that seems native to the note series. Not only that but when its there the auto correction seems to be spot on. I realize swiftkey is nice and all and I have a paid version of it but I just dont like that it doenst have the number keys always on top
11th April 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 49

202 posts
More
Beta has a dedicated numbers row.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread