Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 40,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anybody help me please

Tip us?

shanwarsi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default [Q] Anybody help me please

Hello People! I have bought a Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 as you all know! So let's start the question! I do want to root my new Galaxy Grand which I bought Today! but when I installed Framaroot and Click on SuperSU and the Gandalf then it says 'Failed!' why? I was having a Galaxy Core and Installed Framaroot and it was rooted and works fine but why in my Galaxy Grand? and ye I do not have installed any Custom Roms or Recoveries! Thanks? Yes Thanks will be pressed for whom to help me!

jackeagle
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanwarsi View Post
Hello People! I have bought a Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 as you all know! So let's start the question! I do want to root my new Galaxy Grand which I bought Today! but when I installed Framaroot and Click on SuperSU and the Gandalf then it says 'Failed!' why? I was having a Galaxy Core and Installed Framaroot and it was rooted and works fine but why in my Galaxy Grand? and ye I do not have installed any Custom Roms or Recoveries! Thanks? Yes Thanks will be pressed for whom to help me!
Framaroot fails sometimes...So best method to roots is to flash custom CWM recovery via Odin and Then Install The SuperSu via Recovery..
U can go here for more info http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2160671
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackeagle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shanwarsi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle View Post
Framaroot fails sometimes...So best method to roots is to flash custom CWM recovery via Odin and Then Install The SuperSu via Recovery..
U can go here for more info http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2160671
Thanks! It really helped me!