FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[Q] new ultra owner and xposed?

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Noah321, Junior Member on 10th April 2014, 08:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi everyone I managed to get my new z ultra rooted but I keeps telling me update to..136 and the whole reason I did root access was because I wanted xposed but our isn't working out keeps telling me that it needs and Samsung rom in order for it to work. Also I kinda wanted Android 4.4 and I still have 4.3 anyone know what I. Cam do? Also I have unlocked the bootloader and I have root access. Another reason I wanted root was to swap internal storage with external so my games don't slow my phone down. Thanks
 
 
10th April 2014, 09:22 PM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,683
 
More
Be sure to download the latest version of Xposed. Flash 4.4 if you want to. Just flash it in Flashtool and flash Jackie's root kernel from the Development section and flash SuperSU.
10th April 2014, 11:10 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

Be sure to download the latest version of Xposed. Flash 4.4 if you want to. Just flash it in Flashtool and flash Jackie's root kernel from the Development section and flash SuperSU.

Ok I will give that a try Im not sure which one I flashed on it before but I will give this one a try
10th April 2014, 11:48 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I so I flashed the 4.4.2 and I just followed the video on kiwi tech and the only problem i am having is that there is no purple flash for me install supersu any tips? I locked and reloacked the bootloader already using flashtool
11th April 2014, 01:02 AM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,683
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah321

I so I flashed the 4.4.2 and I just followed the video on kiwi tech and the only problem i am having is that there is no purple flash for me install supersu any tips? I locked and reloacked the bootloader already using flashtool

- Flash 4.4.2 [Check]
- Unlock bootloader
- Flash Jackie's root kernel in Flashtool (use Fastboot option) (Choose "Flash kernel")
- Power on your Ultra and when you see the LED light up, press VOL UP. Several times if you want to.
- You'll now be in Recovery. Flash SuperSU.zip
- Reboot and you're done.
11th April 2014, 01:03 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

- Flash 4.4.2 [Check]
- Unlock bootloader
- Flash Jackie's root kernel in Flashtool (use Fastboot option) (Choose "Flash kernel")
- Power on your Ultra and when you see the LED light up, press VOL UP. Several times if you want to.
- You'll now be in Recovery. Flash SuperSU.zip
- Reboot and you're done.

yeah I just got it thanks Im working with xposed now is there an guide somewhere I download the modules and activate things and sometimes they work and sometimes they dont? point me in the right direction I really wanted multi window
11th April 2014, 02:01 AM |#7  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,683
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah321

yeah I just got it thanks Im working with xposed now is there an guide somewhere I download the modules and activate things and sometimes they work and sometimes they dont? point me in the right direction I really wanted multi window

You'll have to use the search function in the Xposed app or search here.
11th April 2014, 04:23 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Prompt
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

You'll have to use the search function in the Xposed app or search here.

thanks for the help last question I am trying to get into playing more android games and I would like to switch my 16gb internal memory with my 64gb sd I tried internal 2 external but it still doesnt work I was going to try gl to sd but I was looking for an kinda permanent solution any suggestions?

thanks
11th April 2014, 04:59 PM |#9  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,683
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah321

thanks for the help last question I am trying to get into playing more android games and I would like to switch my 16gb internal memory with my 64gb sd I tried internal 2 external but it still doesnt work I was going to try gl to sd but I was looking for an kinda permanent solution any suggestions?

thanks

You mean you want to set games to be saved on the SD card? If yes, that's not my area of expertise since i've never done that, but i believe there are quite a few people around here that have had the same question in the past, so you'll have to get help from someone else regarding this
11th April 2014, 05:04 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

You mean you want to set games to be saved on the SD card? If yes, that's not my area of expertise since i've never done that, but i believe there are quite a few people around here that have had the same question in the past, so you'll have to get help from someone else regarding this

yeah sort of I will do some looking around thanks tho I havent done anykind of rooting or flashing since my HD2 lol its been a while and its gotten alot more complicated. thanks for the help and for the excellent guide you wrote.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xposed, xposed framework
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes