Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,749 Members 40,225 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help for wifi fix!!!!!

Tip us?
 
FxJohnnyEng
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 222
Join Date: May 2012
Default Help for wifi fix!!!!!

When i flash the sweep to wake kernel and flash the boot.img from the kernel, boot up is working fine , sweep to wake is working as well, but i will

lost my WIFI state, reboot also same,try fastboot the boot.img also same

only when i flash back the rom boot.img only unable to use wifi

but after that i will lost my sweep to wake

Please assist me, i really wan sweep to wake and Wifi work!!!!!! Any wifi fix after flash s2w kernel?

i remember Killx Kernel have killx.img but now files is not available any more need help

Device :X920D
Information
Flash this kernel: 4.4.2-dlxub1-prod-bld1.zip
S-ON
hboot 1.55
 
xunus
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 191
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FxJohnnyEng View Post
When i flash the sweep to wake kernel and flash the boot.img from the kernel, boot up is working fine , sweep to wake is working as well, but i will

lost my WIFI state, reboot also same,try fastboot the boot.img also same

only when i flash back the rom boot.img only unable to use wifi

but after that i will lost my sweep to wake

Please assist me, i really wan sweep to wake and Wifi work!!!!!! Any wifi fix after flash s2w kernel?

i remember Killx Kernel have killx.img but now files is not available any more need help

Device :X920D
Information
Flash this kernel: 4.4.2-dlxub1-prod-bld1.zip
S-ON
hboot 1.55
Please don't spam the forums. With the problems you've faced, only kernel developer could help you.
1. If you want wifi and s2w, wait for Boa to post the new v2.1 rom. Boa included s2w to the kernel.
2. Killx have left the butterfly forum. So no more killx.img (Unless he decide to comeback)
3. From the posts you did, i don't really know which device you own. x920D? x920E? They looked the same but the software part are different. Trying to flash something not meant for your device may cause your device to bootloop, lost some function(wifi etc) or worse case scenario brick. So anything not meant for your device USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Hope this give you some knowledge
Main Device:
HTC Butterfly X920D (3.15.707.4 OTA)
Rom: InsertCoin 3.0.6
K3rnel: Kairi's 4.4.2 (27-5-2014)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.X by Kairi
 
FxJohnnyEng
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 222
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunus View Post
Please don't spam the forums. With the problems you've faced, only kernel developer could help you.
1. If you want wifi and s2w, wait for Boa to post the new v2.1 rom. Boa included s2w to the kernel.
2. Killx have left the butterfly forum. So no more killx.img (Unless he decide to comeback)
3. From the posts you did, i don't really know which device you own. x920D? x920E? They looked the same but the software part are different. Trying to flash something not meant for your device may cause your device to bootloop, lost some function(wifi etc) or worse case scenario brick. So anything not meant for your device USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Hope this give you some knowledge
So what kernel are u using? I have two device one my bro one mine, me is X920e, my bro flash kernel for S2W, and lost wifi, so i asking
 
xunus
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 191
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FxJohnnyEng View Post
So what kernel are u using? I have two device one my bro one mine, me is X920e, my bro flash kernel for S2W, and lost wifi, so i asking
I'm using BOA4.4.2-S2W-V1 kernel. Unfortunately, most of the Roms and kernels here are for the x920d model. Support for the x920e model is very low. I would say rare. Since you are S-ON, you have to flash the kernel through recovery then you fastboot flash boot boot.img. I have not been through the S-ON method because i am S-OFF. If this was the method you did then i don't really know what's wrong. Maybe do a clean install? Both rom and kernel.
Main Device:
HTC Butterfly X920D (3.15.707.4 OTA)
Rom: InsertCoin 3.0.6
K3rnel: Kairi's 4.4.2 (27-5-2014)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.X by Kairi
 
FxJohnnyEng
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 222
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunus View Post
I'm using BOA4.4.2-S2W-V1 kernel. Unfortunately, most of the Roms and kernels here are for the x920d model. Support for the x920e model is very low. I would say rare. Since you are S-ON, you have to flash the kernel through recovery then you fastboot flash boot boot.img. I have not been through the S-ON method because i am S-OFF. If this was the method you did then i don't really know what's wrong. Maybe do a clean install? Both rom and kernel.
Downlaod link for BOA4.4.2-S2W-V1 kernel??

yes i know X920e is rare, but i my bro x920d got problem now hehe, kindly help me. thanks
 
xunus
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 191
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FxJohnnyEng View Post
Downlaod link for BOA4.4.2-S2W-V1 kernel??

yes i know X920e is rare, but i my bro x920d got problem now hehe, kindly help me. thanks
Here: https://docs.google.com/uc?authuser=...xport=download
Main Device:
HTC Butterfly X920D (3.15.707.4 OTA)
Rom: InsertCoin 3.0.6
K3rnel: Kairi's 4.4.2 (27-5-2014)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.X by Kairi
The Following User Says Thank You to xunus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
FxJohnnyEng
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 222
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunus View Post
is working heheheh, thanksss

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Better Debug Data with Crash Report SDK

Developing an application is a hard and often times ungratifying task. It also requires quite a … more

Navigate to Your Favorite Places with LocationDetector

If you’re enjoying an active way of life, you probablytravel a lot, go fishing, … more

LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more

Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more