Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Anyone notice difference using Global vs CDMA/LTE?

OP Resputan

11th April 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 1

34 posts
More
The phone seems to be defaulted to Global out of the box, I switched it to CDMA/LTE and really cant tell a significant difference. However, after some searching there are some sparse other posts where people claim battery life and/or signal is better on one or the other (usually saying CDMA/LTE is better in both regards). Is there any reason to keep the phone in Global? I also notice sometimes that it will reset to global after a reboot, which is odd.
11th April 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

21 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resputan

The phone seems to be defaulted to Global out of the box, I switched it to CDMA/LTE and really cant tell a significant difference. However, after some searching there are some sparse other posts where people claim battery life and/or signal is better on one or the other (usually saying CDMA/LTE is better in both regards). Is there any reason to keep the phone in Global? I also notice sometimes that it will reset to global after a reboot, which is odd.

I tinkered with it a little when I first got my phone and found no real difference between them. If there is an effect on battery or signal I'd guess it's negligible.
Last edited by paullson; 11th April 2014 at 06:49 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread