Google Wallet?

Search This thread

rob306

May 20, 2013
Logandale
Anyone know if Google Wallet will work on the S5? Predictions? I see they are advertising Isis with the S5 on Verizon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 embedded with Hyperdrive ROM. Posted with XDA Developers App.

hebertm6395

Dec 19, 2013
Yes, Wallet Works

I installed Wallet from the play store and it asked me if I would like to replace ISIS as my Tap and Pay, and I said yes. It is working.:laugh:

aurkachra

Nov 16, 2008
Google Wallet works without a hitch.

Also i dont know if there is to much difference between ISIS and GW. but then again for some reason ISIS has never really worked for me.

cbrehob

Jan 9, 2012
Google Wallet works without a hitch.

Also i dont know if there is to much difference between ISIS and GW. but then again for some reason ISIS has never really worked for me.

Also can confirm you are free and clear to use it. I downloaded Wallet from the play store, installed and it setup in a few mins.

Also it does replace ISIS as the default payment app. Go Google!

JAYNO20

Jun 24, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Is there a big difference between wallet and isis?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes.

Google Wallet allows any of my cards to be used. Isis limits it to American Express cards for the most part and it seems to be accepted in a lot less places than Google Wallet. I currently have both on my phone though, cause isis gives you free purchases of up to 5 dollars at a vending machine after 4 tap to pay purchases. (I work at Verizon Wireless I am constantly hitting the machine for bottled water)