Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Xperia SP USB and software update problems

OP marinaczg

10th April 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
It's not the first time that i'm posting this kind of problem, My SP was repaired 3 times in 3 months since i bought it, absolute piece of s...
How is it possible to pick your cell up from service centre, then you come home and you find out that they haven't connected it to pc/usb just to be sure that USB works ???? Everytime they were testing my phone, after removing old motherboard and of course when they put new and they didn't connect it to PC ??? Are they retarded ?? Anyway, i will terminate my contract with Tele2 and service centre, because this is just too annoying. What a dose of unprofesionalism, unbelievable.
Right now i can't do anything except using my phone and retards in service centre didn't update my software ?? So how am i supposed to do that when my pc can't recognize it, it even won't charge over PC ! Same thing like the first time when it didn't charge and wasn't recognized on pc.

Well is there any solution to update my firmware over the air or something.. Thanks, i'm very frustrated
10th April 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #2  
velnens123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 249
 
728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaczg

It's not the first time that i'm posting this kind of problem, My SP was repaired 3 times in 3 months since i bought it, absolute piece of s...
How is it possible to pick your cell up from service centre, then you come home and you find out that they haven't connected it to pc/usb just to be sure that USB works ???? Everytime they were testing my phone, after removing old motherboard and of course when they put new and they didn't connect it to PC ??? Are they retarded ?? Anyway, i will terminate my contract with Tele2 and service centre, because this is just too annoying. What a dose of unprofesionalism, unbelievable.
Right now i can't do anything except using my phone and retards in service centre didn't update my software ?? So how am i supposed to do that when my pc can't recognize it, it even won't charge over PC ! Same thing like the first time when it didn't charge and wasn't recognized on pc.

Well is there any solution to update my firmware over the air or something.. Thanks, i'm very frustrated

Unofortunately, you can't update your phone "over the air", but you can try updating your phone using flashtool as this might be a software problem.
11th April 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by velnens123

Unofortunately, you can't update your phone "over the air", but you can try updating your phone using flashtool as this might be a software problem.

Ok, but im new here and i havent done anything with flashtool, im beginner so if you could please explain it to me step by step. Thank you so much
11th April 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #4  
velnens123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 249
 
728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaczg

Ok, but im new here and i havent done anything with flashtool, im beginner so if you could please explain it to me step by step. Thank you so much

Sorry for taking so long. There's a tutorial that you might want to take a look at. It basically explains everything you need to know about flashing through flashtool. Good luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes