XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MAR 17][Team Nocturnal] SinLessROM v2.1.3 | | 4.4.2

Tip us?

Bataga
Old
Thanks Meter 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataga View Post
Glad it worked! Wally in the themes section helped me with this once so I made some screen shots to help with the steps.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybudha View Post
You wonderful SON OF A BEACH! I was wondering how you turned the tether on and off in ES Explorer.

I had to create a new APN, easy, and made the APN Protocol IPv4/IPv6, as this has worked wonderfully for me in the past.

This is working for me now, and I'm posting this via tether with ES EXplorer.

Spanks, man.
Don't know about you but this method no longer works. I found another method here http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...hout-root.html that I'm gonna try.

"Let Freedom Ring With A Shotgun Blast!" \m/ \m/
Note N900T
i337 Gee Es Four
NexuS 10
Note i717
Note N900A w/ VIPER AUDIO!! (mp3 player )

Toastalator
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I just flashed the latest version and I can't seem to be able to edit the settings database file to add in the mobile data toggle. All the editors I try to open it with either crash or return an error saying the .db can not be opened.

I've never had this issue before and don't know what could be causing it.

Bataga
Old
Thanks Meter 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataga View Post
Don't know about you but this method no longer works. I found another method here http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...hout-root.html that I'm gonna try.

Nope, doesn't work either. Keeps defaulting to 1. Any ideas from the smart folks?

"Let Freedom Ring With A Shotgun Blast!" \m/ \m/
Note N900T
i337 Gee Es Four
NexuS 10
Note i717
Note N900A w/ VIPER AUDIO!! (mp3 player )

EdinM30
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toastalator View Post
I just flashed the latest version and I can't seem to be able to edit the settings database file to add in the mobile data toggle. All the editors I try to open it with either crash or return an error saying the .db can not be opened.

I've never had this issue before and don't know what could be causing it.
There is an app on the market i believe it's called TB restore fixer run it and you'll be able to edit the settings.db )
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note III White 32GB (Rooted)
Model: SM-N900T
Android Version: 4.4.2
ROM: SinLess v2.1.3
Kernel: 3.4.0-BeastMode-1.0-ROAR
Baseband: N900TUVUCNB4
Recovery: TWRP v2.7.0.0
microSD Card: ADATA 32GB Class: 10

Toastalator
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinM30 View Post
There is an app on the market i believe it's called TB restore fixer run it and you'll be able to edit the settings.db )
Thanks! That did the trick, I can turn my data off again.

Droid>iOS
Old
(Last edited by Droid>iOS; 6th April 2014 at 10:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I tried searching this thread but I couldn't come find similar problems.

I am coming from 4.3 stock with Root via Root de la vega. I flashed TWRP 2.6.8.

I followed the steps in the beginning of this guide. 1) Downloaded the latest 4.4.2 Kitkat stock Tmobile firmware 2) Flashing it via Odin 3) I already had TWRP 2.6.9 installed so I didn't feel the need to flash Philz Recovery.

After flashing firmware and flashing recovery TWRP 2.6.8 and than 2.7 again, I am stuck on the Samsung Note 3 intro screen. It just hangs there. I read on a earlier post flashing 4.4 will install a bootloader. Can that be the cause?

Right now I can only access TWRP recovery and enter download mode. Should I download 4.3 Tmobile firmware and flash it in Odin to restore my previous settings?

*UPDATE: I reflashed the stock tmobile 4.4.2 rom again in Odin and this time I let the phone sit for an extra 5 minutes when rebooting. This time the rom installed successfully and now I'm on Tmobile stock 4.4.2.

Is it true after flashing to 4.4 a new bootloader is installed and you cannot revert back to 4.3?

EdinM30
Old
(Last edited by EdinM30; 6th April 2014 at 11:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid>iOS View Post

I followed the steps in the beginning of this guide. 1) Downloaded the latest 4.4.2 Kitkat stock Tmobile firmware 2) Flashing it via Odin 3) I already had TWRP 2.6.9 installed so I didn't feel the need to flash Philz Recovery.

After flashing firmware and flashing recovery TWRP 2.6.8 and than 2.7 again, I am stuck on the Samsung Note 3 intro screen. It just hangs there. I read on a earlier post flashing 4.4 will install a bootloader. Can that be the cause?

Right now I can only access TWRP recovery and enter download mode. Should I download 4.3 Tmobile firmware and flash it in Odin to restore my previous settings?
I haven't that issue since my note 3 already came with 4.4.2 but i had the same problem on the note 2 when 4.3 came out

What i had to do is flash the stock 4.3 via odin and then root it then flash twrp and the rest custom rom etc..

What you could do for your issue is Flash the stock 4.4.2 via Odin then find the CF Auto root from chainfire find it on the thread i don't have the link right now then flash the TWRP 2.7 via odin too and then custom rom

Edit: I found the link for you to save you the trouble go here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2466423

Scroll to the 3rd post and download the zip for your model.

djtheraven
Old
Thanks Meter 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid>iOS View Post

*UPDATE: I reflashed the stock tmobile 4.4.2 rom again in Odin and this time I let the phone sit for an extra 5 minutes when rebooting. This time the rom installed successfully and now I'm on Tmobile stock 4.4.2.

Is it true after flashing to 4.4 a new bootloader is installed and you cannot revert back to 4.3?
Yes you can't go back. .. that's why your attempt failed the first time. .. You needed the new bootloader. .. And make sure you are using twrp2700

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
USA T-Mobile Samsung Note 3 SM-N700T
SinLess Rom 2.1.3
Colonel-X 15.1
TWRP 2.7.0.0

Droid>iOS
Old
(Last edited by Droid>iOS; 7th April 2014 at 02:50 AM.) Reason: Update
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by djtheraven View Post
Yes you can't go back. .. that's why your attempt failed the first time. .. You needed the new bootloader. .. And make sure you are using twrp2700

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app
Awesome. Thanks for the answers guys.

I did reflash 4.2.2 via Odin and let it sit in recovery for a few more minutes. It installed successfully and I was able to flash TWRP 2.7 and SinlessRom.

EdinM30
Old
Thanks Meter 152
Default Wi-Fi

Has anyone had a problem where after a certain amount of time like 3 days you can't use wifi, it connects to it but can't access the internet not even widgets can't update?