5,605,311 Members 38,489 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [OFFICIAL][4.4.2] BLUE LIGHTNING | skyrocket [04-10-14]

Tip us?

err1max1
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Great ROM

I have been running latest ROM for few days and has been working great ... smooth, no issues and video recording working at 720p.
Definitely a solid daily driver.
Thanks for the great work

epexegenesis
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Can someone tell me how bluetooth is working on this ROM?

Seems to be lots of happy users, I just would like to know this before I take the plunge to 4.4.

Thank you.

350Rocket
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I never used Bluetooth but I have read about a lot of Bluetooth streaming issues with cm11.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

Andrw0830
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350Rocket View Post
I never used Bluetooth but I have read about a lot of Bluetooth streaming issues with cm11.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app
Try my solution as others have said certain Bluetooth Streaming has worked with it.

1. Install ES File Manager or a file manager that allows root edits of /system files.

2. Go into /system and select build.prop to edit

3. Search for lpa.decode=true

4. Change it to lpa.decode=false and Save

5. Reboot

Hope it works for you!

err1max1
Old
(Last edited by err1max1; 6th April 2014 at 01:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by epexegenesis View Post
Can someone tell me how bluetooth is working on this ROM?
I could pair with the Car and make calls ... no problem.
I could also pair with few BT speakers but not all applications worked properly.
I had problems with Apollo but spotify worked fine.
Haven't tried the suggestion above ... maybe that solve all issues.

EDIT 2
I tried to follow instructions on #44 but I can't manage to save lpa.decode=false on build.prop.
I tried with ES FM with root privilege enabled and using Build.Prop provided by ROM Toolkit lite.
Both do not return any error when I save the new value but then if i go back and check the value it's still set to True.
What am I missing?

epexegenesis
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by err1max1 View Post
I could also pair with few BT speakers but not all applications worked properly.

EDIT 2
I tried to follow instructions on #44 but I can't manage to save lpa.decode=false on build.prop.
I tried with ES FM with root privilege enabled and using Build.Prop provided by ROM Toolkit lite.
Both do not return any error when I save the new value but then if i go back and check the value it's still set to True.
What am I missing?
Thanks. I've been running CM10.2 for some time and BT will pair with the car most days, but I often still have to reboot to fix it. I'll try this ROM when I get a chance.

Andrw0830
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by err1max1 View Post

EDIT 2
What am I missing?
When you are in ES File Manager, click on Root Manager under tools (click to the left of the switch), it should pop up some more options, select Mount R/W and select all three of the options and click ok. Now try editing and saving the file, it worked for me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrw0830 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Droid>iOS
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This rom brings new life to my neglected Skyrocket. Everything is so smooth despite the phone's old age. Thank you for this.

dillfever
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Did u clean install or dirty cause I dirty installed and it was terrible, haven't had time to wipe everything.... was hoping I wouldn't.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

twobats1
Old
(Last edited by twobats1; 14th April 2014 at 04:40 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I have used Blue Lightning off and on since it's first release (came from Hellkat), but have lost that Blue Lightning wallpaper as seen in the op. Anyone know where to find it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app