Announcement from JoelZ9614: [12.20.2013] Rebased to 4.4.2

[ROM]Google Edition HTCOneVZW[KitKat]

Tip us?

JoelZ9614
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 16149

DONATE TO ME
might put out an update with better lte connectivity but im still test running it to see if it's worth it.
Like my work? Donate
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoelZ9614 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gonzalezb
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Default Yes please

Please do i cant wait its really needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelZ9614 View Post
might put out an update with better lte connectivity but im still test running it to see if it's worth it.

thrillerbee
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Would also appreciate this...

JoelZ9614
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 16149

DONATE TO ME
the test went good....i think signal is reporting wrong though...going to play with it some more
Like my work? Donate
The Following User Says Thank You to JoelZ9614 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brainchow
Old
Thanks Meter 7
anyone else having issues with the camera? app doesn't appear in the app drawer and when i launch it from the lockscreen, it spits out a 'cannot connect to camera' error. fresh install, redownloaded a couple times, using philz.

gonzalezb
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Default please update!!

You said you where working on fixing the 3G r for roaming issue it keeps me from using my Verizon app to watch my data please fix or I'll sadly be forced to find a new ROM as I've gone over data this month from this issue thank you for all your hard work keep it up. 😀

Quote:
the test went good....i think signal is reporting wrong though...going to play with it some more

alucke
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default Camera

Help, the camera is not in the app drawer, and some apps that require a camera, a Camera Error pops up saying "Can't connect to the camera". Is there a fix for this? I am about ready to go to another rom. Any help would be appreciated.

alucke

vangorder
Old
(Last edited by vangorder; 3rd April 2014 at 01:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Don't know what it is but its something with the ROM... Just got a warranty replacement on my One because the microphone stopped working. Worked fine out of the box. Root then S-OFF and then flashed this and the same problems returned as mentioned before... Sad, I really enjoyed this ROM

Now to find a replacement and I have no clue what to go to..

EDIT: just flashed new radios/firmware.. still only sends ONE SMS on reboot, then the rest fail..

floofer
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Just wanted to chime in about the LTE/data issues discussion that have been going around for the past month or so. If I lose my LTE data somehow (seems to randomly drop sometimes) I need to completely turn the phone off and restart it (soft reboot doesn't work). Another thing that has happened on occasion is that I will get a SIM card dialog that pops up. It will basically say a new SIM card has been found and I need to restart the phone for the effects to take place. I usually just dismiss this dialog and the phone works fine.

I can try to pull logs if that would help and thanks for your work on the ROM, easily the best M7-VZW ROM. I hope you are close to releasing a fix for the LTE/data issues!

coachcrey
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Bump 😊

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk