Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia Z2 stock earphones

Tip us?

finoqq84
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default Xperia Z2 stock earphones

Can anyone verify the stock earphones? Taiwan got the noise canceling version but Singapore got the MH410c.. The worst earphones ever got, Even the Z1 or the Z got the in-ear type. I bought it from Starhub. Anyone got it too?

colacin
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by finoqq84 View Post
Can anyone verify the stock earphones? Taiwan got the noise canceling version but Singapore got the MH410c.. The worst earphones ever got, Even the Z1 or the Z got the in-ear type. I bought it from Starhub. Anyone got it too?
Same crap earphones - also starhub. Pretty shocking, IMO.

Hampurilainen
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It ships with the noise canceling ones from amazon.de at least. From the product page:

"Lieferumfang: Smartphone, Headset mit digitaler Geräuschminimierung MDR-NC31EM, Ladegerät, Micro-USB Kabel".

Shmutt82
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Same for me as well. Singapore whole batch gets the ones with MH410c? Really disappointing..

finoqq84
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
seems Singapore all gets the cheapo earphones, only taiwan got the noise cancelling ones and the dock, you notice is the packaging is rectangular, where as the Singapore one is Squarish..

BanziBaby
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Well I know that three network in the UK are doing a pre order bonus on the Z2, you get a wireless\nfc\bluetooth speaker that costs about £119 & you also get the premium in ear noise cancelling headphones.

Raggi01
Old
Thanks Meter 2
So does anyone know which countries will be receiving the cheap kind and which will be receiving the noise cancelling ones?