Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,097 Members 44,250 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Safestrap Unroot HELP

Tip us?

Soldi3rxx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Default Safestrap Unroot HELP

I'm stock at firmware upgrade encounter and i'm trying to unroot and bring it back to stock. tried flashing stock images and still no luck. Can someone please help me
~Android~

MyTouch 3G
Samsung Vibrant, LG G2X, HTC Thunderbolt, Droid X2, LG Revolution 4G, (Att/VZW) Samsung Galaxy S3, CDMA Galaxy Nexus, HTC Amaze 4G, MyTouch by LG, HTC Rezound, LG Spectrum, Samsung Galaxy Note II, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S2 (Skyrocket), Samsung Galaxy S4

~PhoNe JunKie~

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1440

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldi3rxx View Post
I'm stock at firmware upgrade encounter and i'm trying to unroot and bring it back to stock. tried flashing stock images and still no luck. Can someone please help me
A little more info may help.. but I'm assuming your phone was possibly MK2 build? Where did you get the stock file from and is it the full wipe?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

What have you done to get to this point? "Unroot" and using Odin are two different things

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Alright. Go here for the MK2 stock image.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578209

Make sure you have the correct USB Drivers and preferably use the USB cable that came with the S4.

If the no wipe doesn't work.. Try the full wipe..
I'm going out on a limb since you haven't replied back yet. But if you're on a Verizon S4 with SafeStrap then really you can't go wrong with using the MK2 file.

If you need anymore help let me know