Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,609 Members 42,407 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S4 clone DEAD (MT6572), help me revive it...?

Tip us?

touji
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default S4 clone DEAD (MT6572), help me revive it...?

my S4 clone is dead without rom backup, now i'm confuse as there is many rom available out there i don't know which one is compatible for me...
how to read the information of my hardware (in dead condition), like processor and emmc or nand flash or which size of the display, 4.7 or 5 inch.. ?

i found out from wrong flashing using flashtool, it gave me information that my device is MT6572_S00, then i try to reload it with emmc or nand flash version of backup roms i found in needrom, but i got this problem..

brom error : S_FT_enable_dram_fail (4032)

the phone is still detected as MTK USB COM, is it the right condition to flash with flashtool? or i need it to be detected as DA Vcom loader? (i don't know how to get into this)

anyway i don't know if its emmc or nand flash, so i do format on flashtool it also gave me brom error : S_FT_enable_dram_fail (4032), wondering what happen, i have use search function and i can't found solution, as many members here also have the same problem after flashing the wrong rom..

any advice?

best regards

touji
Old
(Last edited by touji; 12th April 2014 at 02:15 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
there are a lot of version of this S4 clone, it has different screen size, camera, and some even have dual simcard, are they using the same rom? for example a 5 inch clone would likely to have the same rom as 4.7 inch clone.. also a 5 megapixels clone also uses the same rom as 13 megapixels rom?

if infact they all have specific rom assign to work with each device, oh my god how confusing and frustating it is to find the right rom? or almost impossible? because i have heard there is 10 to 20 versions of this S4 clone on the market... with different screen size, camera, 3G or 2G only support, etc... (even it has the same processor inside)

or we can use any rom with the same processor, regardless what is the screen size, camera, and any other differences they had..?