Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 47,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Root) Working Root And Cwm For S5282

Tip us?

arun531
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default (Root) Working Root And Cwm For S5282

I see many peole facing rooting problems in star . So this try this method. Im not responsible for any damage
.... read full topic then do..
Step1 -Download the root kit in ur pc.
Extract the root kit . U will get 5
4 files again extract that thtee files. Do not extract the superuser.zip
Then connect your phone over wifi and do a software update. After the update connect the phone to pc via orginal cable then move the superuser.zip to your extsdcard.
Ok now ennable the usb debugging and allow mock location under developer option.
Ok then open the mktools run the mktool.exe (it is very nessory) then click reboot->recovery your phone will try to reboot.... after the gt-s5282 logo remove the battery and insert.
Then goto odin mode by presing vol down+menu+power then connect your phone to pc then open odin ... make sure odin is detected ur phone... then click pda and select the extracted recovery.tar.md5 then press start. After flash the phone automatically boot to recovery then click flsh zip from sd-choose zip from sd then select the super user.zip and reboot.
.*some pepl will stuck at the odin flash* you need to install the 5282driver prolerly.
Or install kies and connect phone and install all drives uninstall kies then restart pc... Note make sure the kies not installed in pc during the odin flash bcz kies does'nt like odin

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwr...HdJVlU/preview

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app

arun531
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Fast typing lot of mistakes.....

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app